[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check out the horizontal lines/pattern in the hair. >Huion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Angela.png (3MB, 1200x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Angela.png
3MB, 1200x1580px
Check out the horizontal lines/pattern in the hair.

>Huion
>>
>>2933592
I don't get it, what's wrong abot them?
>>
>>2933632
Appears to be inconsistent pressure sensitivity. You can see there are lines like a grid pattern.
>>
Actually I think this is just a poorly designed brush.
>>
File: crap.png (283KB, 540x468px) Image search: [Google]
crap.png
283KB, 540x468px
>>2933671
Not even the same brush, but, ugh.
>>
>>2933682
>>2933592
wow, that's terrible. which model?
>>
My huion will come in 2 days. I get that Wacom is of better quality overall but 170,- for a Wacom Intuos M vs 80,- for a Huion NEW 1060 Plus with better specs is just ridiculous. I don't care about industry standards or some other pretentious crap. I will test it and tell you if it is worth its salt.
>>
>falling for huion meme
>>
>>2933790
pls do
>>
I only have l experinece with wacom tablets but it looks like a brush trait indeed. You should stop drawing every single strand of hair tho. Simplify into mass, same for the way you try to depict value for shading.
>>
>>2933801
I have some "talent" but I don't really draw generally. This is the first thing I've drawn like this in some years (and I'm new to tablet drawing also). In any case I wanted to do this all with the same "pencil" brush. I can understand "don't draw every strand of hair" but in order to achieve the darker value it's basically the same thing anyways so that's why I did it that way and I have no idea how else you would do that that isn't just drawing lines in a different direction.

>>2933774
I'm using a Huion 1060 Plus but it was definitely the brush that was the culprit. It was one of the default Photoshop brushes-- "charcoal pencil" I believe. The second example was the No. 2 pencil brush but I jacked up the size and set flow to 10% to make the pattern show like that. That brush, at least, shouldn't show the pattern like that at default settings AFAIK, but still I can't understand how they couldn't have bothered to make sure the patterns were seamless before shipping these brushes.

I've never used a Wacom but I will say that drawing accurate lines with this thing seems almost impossible. I've never seen anything on the internet suggest that there's anything lacking about the detection of the Huions though. The criticisms are always about the wonky drivers.
>>
>>2933790

My flatmate got one and I can't tell the difference between the huion and my wacom.
>>
>>2933790
>>2933797

Okay so my Huion NEW 1060 Plus just came.
First thing I noticed: They just give you way more equipment for free than Wacom.
I also was surprised by the quality of the tablet. I really expected it to be way worse than Wacom products. You know, your typical chinese quality. But I have to say it is pretty decent. There is no visible quality difference to my Wacom Intuos.
I plugged the thing in and installed the drivers. It works now without problems. I really can't understand the problems that some people have. Maybe I was just lucky.
Where Wacom is clearly better is the pen mechanics. With the Huion you have to charge it. A charge lasts very long but still... Though I guess that is kind of Wacoms fault since they have a patent on it.

I really like the 12 buttons that you have on the left side of the tablet since I already used them extensively with my Wacom Intuos (though it has just 4 buttons) So thats definitely a plus.

I haven't drawn much since I just got it but I can tell it definitely feels different than the Wacom. The tip of the Huion pen is softer than the Wacom tip. So it feels a bit less "controlled". But I think I can get used to it.

All the cables seem like they are of decent quality and it looks rather nice overall.

My conclusion after playing around with htis thing a bit: definitely worth it. I am happy that I gave it a try. It is cheap, has double the active area of my old tablet and works just like my old Wacom.

Let's hope it will not break in 2 weeks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.