[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I drew this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Jotarokujo.jpg (244KB, 680x839px) Image search: [Google]
Jotarokujo.jpg
244KB, 680x839px
Your rate ?
>>
>>2933180
How are you so good?
>>
>>2933180
Is that a Jojo reference?
>>
File: Cymbal drawing.png (255KB, 2046x2491px) Image search: [Google]
Cymbal drawing.png
255KB, 2046x2491px
>>2933180
>>
>>2933180
there was no need to go back over the lines so many times, the hands and hat make it look like you really dont know how to draw them in 3d spaces.

other then that is alright.
except where is Jotaro's hair?
>>
>>2932379
>>
Need more Lomis
>>
>>2934810
>Lomis
>>
>>2934810
Yare yare
>>
File: Remote_Romance.jpg (69KB, 474x669px) Image search: [Google]
Remote_Romance.jpg
69KB, 474x669px
>drawing any JoJo character other than Remote Romance
It's shit.
>>
his left eye seems to be too far up or even just nonexistent. the bottom would've peeked out from the bottom of the hat's bill. also, the hat seems to be angled too far to the left even though his head is barely angled at all. the lines are really really thick, try to keep them more light. the anatomy isn't terrible, you've got the basics down, but stuff like the head size, the chest muscles, and the arm need fixing. the neck seems to be too big, but if you cover the head with your finger you can see that it actually fits the body and the head size is what needs adjusting. for the chest, I'm really not sure what those extra wrinkles are underneath the pecs, and the shape of those extra wrinkles makes it look like something is bulging underneath the fabric. lastly, the arm is really the weakest point of this drawing. it's very hard to tell exactly what it's doing, but I think it's stretching out towards the "camera." if this is the case, the hand is way to small. you need to take perspective into account. the closer things are to the "camera," the larger they appear. if the arm wasn't actually meant to be extended forward, it would still be too small even then. It's not an absolutely terrible piece, but it could use a lot of work. I didn't point it out much, but you should probably also focus on practicing drawing faces. the wars are too high, the eyes are a weird distance apart, the jaw is messed up, it just looks very awkward and forced in that area. try studying facial proportions and just keep practicing.
>>
>>2933180
when things get closer perspective should make them bigger not smaller
>>
>>2933180
My rate?
95€/h
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.