[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: KnightEdith.png (2MB, 1867x2100px) Image search: [Google]
KnightEdith.png
2MB, 1867x2100px
>>
>>2930365
Stop drawing anime.
>>
>>2930365
Don't make threads just for your self.
[spoiler]But do you have a blog?[/spoiler]
>>
>>2930365
For some reason the spear shaft seems to be bending, as the larger spear head isn't pointing away in the same perspective as the smaller spear head.
>>
>>2930371
http://scoot-senpai.tumblr.com/
>>
>>2930365
It's pretty charming, webcomic material, even. I like it.
>>
>>2930365
Horns are at a steeper angle than the head, making it look lop sided. Also her right horn looks lazy
Tail seems awkwardly stylized for what you're going for. Too long and tip too large
Spear is too thin, doesn't seem practical to grasp
Work on your faces. And like the first guy said, stop drawing anime
It looks okay, but it's too simplified to even start looking good.
>>
>>2930365
Upper arm on our right looks a little long. The upper left edge of the breastplate looks as if it isn't connected properly to the torso. In the same area, either the sketchy lines or the shoulder guards are making a tangent with the breastplate, try and get rid of that.

Tail looks flat. Would work better with more shading and thinner line weight. Considering how the rest of the picture is 3d, the heart looks out of place.

Angle/perspective of the spear looks odd as mentioned already. And the way she's holding the spear seems uncomfortable for her left arm (our right); the position is awkward and way her right hand (our left) is gripping the spear, it doesn't seem like there's enough support for her left arm to be resting on the spear shaft like that without the back end of the spear slipping downwards under the weight.

Also, it looks like she should be falling over. The leg on the right is broken, look at the direction the kneecap is pointing in compared to the lower leg. And shadow on the ground isn't connected properly with the foot, so she's floating. Foot on the left is twisted at an awkward angle. Bottom of the foot isn't shaded. Inner right thigh looks disconnected from the rest of the body.

I like most of the armor design and the color scheme. Style of the face is fine, but you have to work on form. The features of the face (esp the nose and mouth) don't line up with how the head is angled.

Clean up your lines. Shading is inconsistent and could be better. Push your values, even in cel shaded work.

TL;DR: Work on anatomy, form, construction, and perspective. The way you drew the top curves of the armor on the thighs shows you need more work on ellipses in perspective. Construct a simple 3d mannequin before you work on lineart. It will help greatly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.