[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galaxy Tab A 10 inch Cintiq Alternative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 6_500.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6_500.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
is it worth it?

This is the Galaxy Tab A 10 inch model with S Pen, it has a res of 1920 x 1200. You guys think i should get for the sole purpose for drawing?
They have another model for about half the price but it has a 720 x 1024 screen. The screen is really low res but its wayy cheaper where i live. And how good does it compare to the ipad pro?
>>
>>2925425
no, the photoshop UI alone will eat up estate
>>
File: sketch1490931123098.png (382KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1490931123098.png
382KB, 800x1280px
>>2925425
If you can find it at a good price, go for it
Is a very good option to make sketches ... but if you want to do something more complex, the limitations of software and hardware will be very evident

Anyway if you are looking for comfort and mobility this tablet is a very good option, is light and almost not heated.

Also, being able to zoom and rotate the canvas with your fingers is great

Personally, I have an old galaxy note 10.1, and I use it daily.
>>
File: tumblr_ol2v1m8pWH1rj680uo4_1280.jpg (380KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol2v1m8pWH1rj680uo4_1280.jpg
380KB, 960x1280px
>>2925425
I use a cintiq 13hd and have been looking into a mobile alternative. What >>2925427 said is probably correct. Here's something Reiq did on an ipad pro with adobe photoshop sketch.
>>
>>2926673
Would you honestly reccomend a 13 hd?, I'm saving to buy something bigger but I'm still considering this one as a "cheaper" alternative
Do you find it anoying for painting due to the size? Is the screen loyal to colors and all that stuff?
>>
>>2926681
Well, I hastily bought my 13hd after 5 years of using a 12wx when I got picked up for this project I'm on. So I personally regret just not getting the 24 inch one when I had the money. Even though it's smaller and cheaper, it's not really that much more mobile than the larger version, so I'm glued to a desk whenever I wanna draw.
>>
>>2926688
And should add, I get some slight discomfort because of how small it is. The desk I draw on is kinda short so I'm hunching over the thing a lot of the time. If I had the 24hd I'd be able to sit up more straight using it like an actual canvas.
>>
>>2926688
That was something I was afraid of, I had to debate with myself whether I wanted something I could easily carry in my hands (it seems I wouldn't be able to move with it anyway) or a big hd screen to spend many hours drawing. I think the best portable option right now would be the apple pro, but I'm not sure.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.