[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: place.png (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
place.png
1MB, 5000x5000px
Opinions on place?

https://www.reddit.com/r/place
>>
File: arrowhead.jpg (2MB, 1778x2996px) Image search: [Google]
arrowhead.jpg
2MB, 1778x2996px
A representation of how we cant make anything beautiful as a whole. There will be pockets of coherent beauty. Lots of corporate/adverts because they have the resources to affect the world. But nothing as a whole is achievable. Humanity will never come together. Globalization is admirable but impossible. We are territorial. Etc.
>>
>>2924389
I dunno, entire subreddits are coming together to create and preserve each segment they create. That's pretty admirable itself.

If a few hundred to thousands of people can do that based on largely a single unifier, humanity will be able to, as well. We're probably gonna have to wait until we get into space, though.
>>
>>2924392

Thats kind of my point. The world works as pockets of funded organization. Were glorified tribes at mammoth scales.

Many coherent images are possible but reddit could never create one piece of the entire canvas. And neither can the world.

We will always be separate with so many tribes vying for territory.
>>
I can only think of this.
>>
>>2924398
Ah ah AH-CHOO!
>>
>>2924389
whole of reddit is coming together to create this. Its a matter of widening your view. This thing is beautiful as a whole, but diverts within, which will always happen.
>>
>>2924389

globalization is the rainbows keeping it all together
>>
File: place6.png (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
place6.png
1MB, 5000x5000px
Taken just a minute ago
>>
>>2924392
But people aren't coming together as one, they're coming together as tribes. Sure people who are like minded gather together and build something, but they have to constantly defend what they build from other tribes that seek to destroy it.
>>
>>2925001
>tfw the /ic/ tribe is weak and can't even come together as individuals
>>
>>2925001
>>2924395
>mfw check out the subreddit
>the Osu! subreddit's contribution is being wrecked by some e-celeb's fans descending down on their logo
>people fighting over space or accusing other communities of hogging in spite of concessions being made
I'm sad, now.
>>
>>2925098
Just like the Earth and war. History will always repeat itself.
>>
>>2925098
good, osu is a piece of shit and anyone who takes pride in playing it is seriously retarded.
it's the big bang theory of rhythm games
>>
>>2925098
Osu is weeb cancer

And no, it does not deserve its size, the osu logo could be 10x smaller and still be big enough
>>
>>2925001
So /pol/ was right again?
>>
>>2925117
And who should deserve that kind of size? Why aren't they all equal then?
>>
File: fuckplebs.jpg (71KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
fuckplebs.jpg
71KB, 400x465px
>>2925137
>Why is a cancer culture not equal? culture should all be equal regardless!!!
Everytime a pleblet speaks, an angel falls
>>
>>2924991
They added the queen. Amazing.
>>
>>2924991
Flags were a mistake.
>>
File: place8.png (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
place8.png
1MB, 5000x5000px
Romance between UK and Italy.
>>
File: place - final.png (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
place - final.png
1MB, 5000x5000px
The final canvas.
>>
You guys realized /r/place has just turned into a script-fest, right? It stopped being a collaborative effort after the first day.

At this point it's people just writing scripts to automate the whole process of creating something.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.