[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS GUY THIS FUCKING GUY is famous, 2.5 million and he can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: JokeComic.png (261KB, 850x846px) Image search: [Google]
JokeComic.png
261KB, 850x846px
THIS GUY THIS FUCKING GUY is famous, 2.5 million and he can't draw to save his life.
>>
>>2923371
ok
>>
>>2923371
if it's so easy why don't you do it?

check

and

mate

;^) no need to thank me
>>
>>2923371
Why does it matter? He makes webcomics, you don't need a high skill level to do that
>>
>>2923371
people value creativity way more than actual skill. Sadly over the years in trying to improve my skill I seem to have only exchanged one for the other. Do not take your creativity for granted, you will miss it when it's gone...
>>
>>2923371
Because he actually draws things people like instead of a bunch of stupid loomis heads and unfinished studies no one cares about :^)
>>
>>2923371
Reminds me of this dude, maybe he's secretly hiding his power level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w3nXOoHWEw
>>
>>2923382
i don't even see what's so creative or funny or interesting about that panel
>>
>>2923371
He is a pretty good story teller.
Very entertaining.

In his videos I mean. I dont remember any of his comics.
>>
>>2923371
Comics were mildly popular on tumblr. Webcomics are always being reposted on other platforms, boosting the audience that can be familiar with the character style.
He made a youtube channel, a large amount of followers subscribed and watched all the videos he had, giving him an initial popularity.
Subway video comes out, it's marketed heavily to everyone's feeds, giving him hundreds of thousands of hits and subscribers. New people watch the backlog giving him more hits. First-time viewers have their recommended feed filled with his videos after only watching one. Most users click videos off the main page without searching for new content so they click on it, and they'll click on more because they are somewhat entertaining stories and relatable life experiences.
Big youtubers want to siphon the viewership so they invite him to be on their channels. Gives him and them more hits. It's a self-perpetuating cycle. Now that Jaiden "animations" girl is popular because she had a collaboration video with oddonesout before the big viewership spike.
This guy is also young and has nothing better to do than make videos. He's also too young to be burnt out and can pump out content that is family friendly. He's also friendly and accepts collaborations with even smaller youtubers, siphoning their viewers as well.
This is what really every popular youtuber is. It shouldn't be a surprise by now.
>>
I think he was the first to do the "draw cute simple characters and talk about my life" thing
>>
>>2923371

Art was made to communicate a message, if you want to make a lot of money, you need a product that people want, and entertainment is one of them.

Do you need mad art skills for that? Obviously not.
>>
(((famous)))
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.