[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 75

File: C8Pp5DlUMAAr9sL.jpg (110KB, 584x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8Pp5DlUMAAr9sL.jpg
110KB, 584x1200px
Critique me.
>>
File: 1467360296658.png (79KB, 345x222px) Image search: [Google]
1467360296658.png
79KB, 345x222px
Nice alien head shape and nigger lips you stupid fuck
>>
I want to like it, but I can't. The head is really small and the hard is fucking huge. You are trying to make her curvy and skinny at the same time. This needs to be bright back to the shop
>>
>>2923152

*hand
>>
she has no skull, or any bones for that matter
>>
>>2923124
there is nothing wrong with your technique.

but your style is horrendous
>>
File: 1453493103764.png (838KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453493103764.png
838KB, 1136x640px
something wrong with the arms, the left one feels like it's amputated
outside of that it seems okay
maybe do something with the eyes, they're horrendous
>>
>>2923124
How do you do that nice lineart, how can i learn it?
>>
>>2923124
I get making the head smaller to make the face larger in proportion, but don't oversize the features when you've got a small head to start with.
She feels really stubby and gives off a fat Mexican vibe for me, lengthening the legs and arms-especially the arm on her left-might remedy this if you think this is a problem.
I personally think the background toward the top is too similar and washes out the skin tone, you could darken the background to contrast a little bit more and make the figure pop, but like I said, that's a personal opinion.
Otherwise it's a fine piece, if not a bit boring. Add something else if you want, anything, really, to contrast with the figure, something tall in the background or something small in the foreground, but idk
>>
File: bafdraeadlines.png (918KB, 584x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bafdraeadlines.png
918KB, 584x1200px
>>2923124
here's a bad quick redline

eyebrow placement betrays the facial structure, arm tucked into pocket is way too short, neck feels too thin when compared to the rest of the body/is placed oddly, collar bones are off-ish
>>
>>2923124
If it's really you, your art seems to be slipping into a very weird direction. You might be trying to hard not to look anime and this is fucking everything up. You might wanna go back to basics on how to draw the head and build back up from there.
>>
>>2923124
Jellybean legs, no rhythm or structure. Head area needs more loomis. Not memeing.
Decent to get respect from normies, but not other artists.
Also this >>2923690
>>
>>2923124
why are her fingers so fat

why is her neck so fucking small

her upper torso is all kinds of fucked up

learn to draw either thicc or thin girls, don't just put random features on top of each other
>>
File: .png (66KB, 1045x548px) Image search: [Google]
.png
66KB, 1045x548px
>>2923124
When upholding a personage online, don't mix politics in with non-political content, no exceptions. It just makes everybody uncomfortable.
>>
>>2923731
>It just makes everybody uncomfortable.
encouraging people to donate to planned parenthood is one of the mildest stances you can take, the only people who take offence at planned parenthood are religious fundamentalists (or ancaps or randians or whatever since i presume charity is one of their greatest sins) and those people aren't gonna be paying you to draw ass n titty so there's no reason, not morally, not financially or otherwise to court them online
>>
>>2923152

>Skinny/curvy

This, look at the neck compared to the hip area. Her wrists looks like 3 necks.

You have a nice sense of colour and composition though. The pinks with the yellow fading into the blue is tasteful and quite finely tuned. The bunny and sparkle icons in the background aren't too busy, not too much. You have nice linework, and certain shapes, elements of her body are good, you just need work in terms of proportion and the more rigid thinking that goes into building images.
>>
>>2923749
Being politically traditionalist in a largely progressive industry is hell, tbqh. That's just the rule I usually go by, considering people aren't following for current events, commentary, or activism. Take the JonTron shitshow, for instance.

>those people aren't gonna be paying you to draw ass n titty

You'd be surprised.
>>
>>2923690
>if it's really you
Who do you think it is. Art kinda reminds me of speedosausage, are you thinking of him?
>>
>>2923749
not gonna make it
>>
>>2923749
Right wingers and conservatives are quite literally every other person.
>>
>>2923795
Just asking if it's really Mr Steak and not some anon trying to make fun of his art
>>
>>2923124
tumblr/10
>>
>>2923731
>Has sex without a condom
>Get pregnant
>Expects state to pay for your dumbass abortion

Just use a condom you stupid loose sluts. Holy fuck, this makes me so mad.
>>
>>2923124
fat
>>
File: Catcough.png (306KB, 411x372px) Image search: [Google]
Catcough.png
306KB, 411x372px
>>2923124
You're obviously competent as an artist and you know what you're doing to an extent, but your style is one of the ugliest fucking things I've ever seen. Work on making your faces not look like a flattened sloth.
And god your twitter is cancerous
>>
>>2923785
>>those people aren't gonna be paying you to draw ass n titty
>You'd be surprised.
maybe, but as a general rule of thumb, unless you directly pander to them and their ideologies, people to the right reaaaally don't like supporting things financially, especially when they could ostensibly obtain them for free (also look at OP's art style, like comeon, it's basically deet to most conservatives)
also lol at jontron, that dude digs more than dug, you have to literally try if you want to fuck up as hard as him
also, don't worry, as long as your dedication to your traditional values is just as hollow and lip servicey as the supposed "progressive" values of the industry you'll be fine

>>2923796
not even doom music

>>2923816
ehhhhhhhhh, not really, of the US voting populace (~230m), about only half of them tend to vote, and even if we split that half in half for simplicity's sake that doesn't take into account the swing voters who switch back and forth from whichever major party they think will finally fix their economic woes (spoiler: neither). so the right wing/conservative base (or at least their voting base) isn't even a half of a half of the voting public. and that isn't even addressing how not all conservatives care about abortion.
>>
>>2924036
>he thinks the new generation of right-wingers are neocon fundie puritans
Where have you been the last year?
>>
>>2923124
+ the lines are very nice, I like the color choice, the outfit
- head is strangely proportioned, her head is too small for that face
she appears to be thic/chubby but has a very skinny neck
>>
File: okthen.png (27KB, 561x203px) Image search: [Google]
okthen.png
27KB, 561x203px
>>2924057
Stop giving advice, anon.
>>
>>2924060
>makes a post admitting being bad at something, and telling people to fuck off instead of just making a post like
>I am working to improve x,y,z ._.
>>
>>2924060
Fuck this stupid cow.
>>
File: C7usZfsXgAAeSa_.png (450KB, 672x1064px) Image search: [Google]
C7usZfsXgAAeSa_.png
450KB, 672x1064px
>>2923124

god i hate this recent western artist trend of

>more or less anatomically correct human character
>huge and extremely stylized eyes, nose and lips all crammed into the head

its repugnant
>>
for a second i thought this was speedosausage's artwork
>>
I like it. I think the nose is a little long and low though.
>>
>>2924102
This dude gas a permanent bones for speedo. So much so he basically emulates his style of art to a TON and the complains on his Twitter that he needs to work on his art. Also is a faggot.
>>
why are you even here asking for crit? youve already hit the lottery by somehow gaining a way bigger following than you deserve, what are you going to get out of being insulted by a bunch of 4chan guys who can barely draw as well as you to begin with? I mean, I can draw way the fuck better than you but thats beside the point. just go enjoy your enormous hugbox, people love mediocre things.
>>
Same comments here, the hand is kinda big and the head is weird.
>>
Why do you idiots keep posting stuff from artists you don't like, acting like if you're them and then other guys actually fall for it? What do you get from this? Every fucking day there's at least one of these.
>>
File: ahh.jpg (24KB, 267x292px) Image search: [Google]
ahh.jpg
24KB, 267x292px
>>2923124
Those fucking eyes OP. Everything else is fine and id say its a good picture. BUT 1 OF HER EYES IS BIGGER THAN HER ENTIRE NECK.

make them small and place them better, unless you're trying to make something like this.
>>
>>2923731
>Strip away womans rights.

I assume OP is referencing abortion ?

OP you're a alright artist, but holy fuck are you retarded.

This is my first time on this board, was linked this post by a friend, main board is /pol/

Cutting govt funding isnt taking away the right, you just have to pay for it.

But please, keep lobbying that its not a child yet, maybe next time i get a girl pregnant i can just give her a few swift kicks and because its not legally a human and doesn't have rights i would just be charged with assault ?
>>
>>2923124

how the fuck did this shitsucker get that huge following, and so quickly? it can't just be from drawing a fanart for egoraptor every other week, right? there must be something going on, his behavior is so strange and abrasive
>>
File: tumblr_wip.png (227KB, 457x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_wip.png
227KB, 457x450px
Literally one pass with the liquify tool and it's already somewhat less horrifying. Still very much "muh style" but at least the facial features aren't fighting a battle to find space on the head.
>>
isnt this just a ripoff speedosausage
>>
>>2924421
It is exactly just drawing fanart for egoraptor, do you realize how popular you can get from sucking on game grumps taint?

Gregzilla basically built his entire channel around being a groupie, and he's utter shit.
>>
>>2924327
Post your work faggot, bet you're just as bad as the rest of /ic/
>>
>>2924432
Amazing.
>>
>>2924101
Soooo you hate anime.

It's the same thing.

>everything I don't like is a trend
>MUH LOOMIS 111!!!!!1!1!1!1!
>>
>>2924432
much better
>>
>>2924523
At least anime girls look cute most of the time.
>>
File: uguu.jpg (57KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
uguu.jpg
57KB, 500x386px
>>2924528
Am I cute?
>>
>>2924558
Of course.
>>
I'm not OP, but that is my work, and that's fine. Thanks to anyone that gave any semblance of actual criticism, not just calling my work 'horrendous'. I appreciate the critique, everyone.
>>
>>2924060
>>2924792

not you
>>
>>2924792
you appreciate it?? didnt you recently give some guy on twitter shit for an "unwanted critique?" fuck off
>>
>>2924792
>>2924863
Oh yeah, you went on thai raid cause someone gave you some actual constructive criticism on twitter. and you had your hugbox of a following you from slobbing on senpai's dick to pat you on the ass and send you on your way. If you really wanna get better as an artist, then actually study anatomy. go out of your comfort zone and quit drawing the same portrait perspective all the time.
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-01_23-46-57.png (84KB, 1156x409px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-01_23-46-57.png
84KB, 1156x409px
>>2924792
If you honestly appreciate any criticism you got, then you'd actually take and actually begin studying anatomy. and quit giving out to people on twitter.
>>
>>2924885
critique=/=hate

why do these idiot artists not understand that
>>
>>2924885
Why is criticism hate..?
>>
>>2924054
see
>>2924036
>and that isn't even addressing how not all conservatives care about abortion.

regardless, the new wave of empty contrarianism will burn itself out if they don't eat each other alive first from their lack of actual viewpoints or tactics beyond those that work from being purely oppositional
>>
File: 1491056953927.jpg (33KB, 474x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491056953927.jpg
33KB, 474x484px
>>2924523
It's the noses that fuck everything up, big noses are not cute.
>>
>>2924863
To play the devil's advocate, an artist's gallery is no place for criticism, that just makes them look bad in the eyes of potentional followers.

Don't assume an artist doesn't seek criticism in other places, just because they prefer not to be criticised on their display pages.
>>
File: Smaller face.jpg (413KB, 584x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Smaller face.jpg
413KB, 584x1200px
Looks fine if you just reduce the size of the face.
>>
>>2925056
bring eyebrows down and reduce size of nose and mouth
>>
File: oneeye2.png (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
oneeye2.png
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>2924457
ok heres a 1 hour study
>>
The hate I'm referring to is people saying I'm cancerous, or that my work is horrendous. I think we can agree calling something horrendous and leaving it at that is far from constructive. The ACTUAL criticism here? Yeah, I'm absolutely taking it into account, as much of it is stuff I've thought about as well. As for saying i 'dont care' about my current anatomy, that was actually posted before I knew this was, but what I mean is that I'm aware of my many flaws, I'd just like to enjoy my work for a while before cracking down on the bigger issues.

No work is going to be perfect, especially not mine. All I'm sayin' is that i know what issues my stuff has, I'm just not actively working on improving those areas to any great degree at the mome. Was I unnecessarily upset about the unwanted criticism from the incident mentioned above? Sure, totally. But I also don't think it's that big a deal to disregard criticism never asked for to begin with. Thats just me. If you disagree, thats fine.

Lastly, as for the support circle I have around me, it's not as if it's purpose built. I'm very open about my issues as an artist with people, and they respond how they please. While it's appreciated, of course, don't make it out as if I've intentionally built this safety net to avoid any of the meanie weenie's big bad words. Criticism, so long as it's constructive, is always welcome. But some rando posting up my work for a thread of other anonymous people to shit on, in addition to just shitting on me as a person because of my posting habits, doesn't help you or me. Wanna criticise my work? Feel free. Be honest. Say it to my face. That's okay. But don't paint me as some tyrannical hypocrite because I can have a bad day just like anyone else.

Thank you.

(PS. I probably won't be keeping up with this anymore, but I'll say I'm sorry if anything I said is misconstrued. I don't go out of my way to step on toes. I just want to enjoy my work, and that's ALL.)
>>
>>2925111
you're garbage lol
>>
>>2925114
>I'm just not actively working on improving those areas to any great degree at the mome.
NGMI
>>
>>2925115
im ok with you thinking that because multiple people from disney and ILM objectively disagree with you
>>
>>2925114
too much ego
>>
>>2925129
amount of talking done about your own work is 1:1 ego size. I remember I was like mr steak circa 2011, thought i was hot shit. Im still somewhat competitive but nowhere near as much. if he can go 5 more years gatting spanked and not give up hell calm down like i did.
>>
Well, I've seen enough people saying it's shit and enough people giving legitimate advice so I just want to say this.

I don't like this style and I certainly don't find it appealing but I think it's good this artist is trying new things. Trying new styles and finding a following who finds things like this appealing.
The beauty trophes are well known. We all have eyes so I'm sure some of you can name them. After a bit of studying you can apply them to your work and paint beautiful faces.
But this can also cause same face syndrome for some artists. So for this reason I'm glad this artist knowingly or not is stepping over these trophes.
>>
>>2925129
>>2925132

When the entirety of this thread exists to talk about my work, and I'm just trying to be civil, what about that comes across as egotistical? I don't give a shit about 'competition'. I just like to draw, and am trying to enjoy that process. What's your ideal for me apart from keeling over and dying, then, if that doesn't suit you? Clearly I can't please everyone, but I also don't want people to manufacture this idea of me that's wholely inaccurate or uninformed. I'm just trying to be an okay person that makes like, even remotely passable art.
>>
>>2925141

I totally agree. And I do have same face syndrome with a lot of my stuff. Bad. But I think it's also important to remember I'm, of course, still learning. Just because I post my work publicly doesnt mean it's the absolute penultimate it could possibly be, y'know? I don't find my style apealling either, and I say so frequently. That's why I'm working on it.
>>
>>2925143
>>2925148
Post a timestamp or some other proof that it's you, this is getting annoying.
>>
File: IMG_2080.jpg (67KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2080.jpg
67KB, 640x540px
>>2925149

There you are.
>>
>>2925114

Jesus christ I can't stand reading teenagers posts, they respond exactly how you would expect. Not only can you sense the degree of butthurt but you know they aren't going to put in any effort to improve
>>
>>2925154

Am i defensive about the work i put lots of time into? Absolutely. Am i butthurt? Not really. But am i working to improve? Every day, and it's slow going, thanks for asking.
>>
>>2925159
Stop posting dude, get out of this cancerous hellhole and don't look back.
>>
>>2925148
penultimate means second last in a series of things, "next to ultimate" in the sense where ultimate means "final", basically. just a common mistake that i feel the need to be a pedantic dick about, dont mind me
>>
As someone that follows Steak on twitter please stop doing this to yourself. You always bounce back and forth between loving your work and hating it. Stop worrying about posting on twitter and spend some time to yourself to practice. Seeing these type of post is getting tiring.
>>
>>2925154
Whoa there, grandpa. I put forward effort everyday to improve. Don't group me up like that, asshole.
>>
File: 1432244514402.jpg (38KB, 375x549px) Image search: [Google]
1432244514402.jpg
38KB, 375x549px
>>2925165
Why do so many fucking people know who the fuck this person is and why are they on this small, obscure board on 4chan?
>>
>>2925159
Stop posting man, do you not know how this site works? the only winning move is not to play. You've already made it, stop wasting your time with these idiots.
>>
>>2925109
You're garbage.
>>
>>2925166
Good job proving my point, little butthurt kiddie
>>
>>2925171
Because this shit is all over his twitter.
>>
>>2925180
Shut up, old man.
>>
>>2925183
You keep saying his, but this guy talks and acts like a bitch, you sure "he" isn't a transexual?
>>
>>2925185
I don't give a fuck what he is to be honest.
>>
>>2925165
Twitter legitimately ruins people and as much as I need it to post art, I really wish that site would die.
>>2925171
Because the guy has 20k followers and his art and posts are all over my feed every day.
>>
>>2925187
So basically she's a bitch, got it.
>>
File: 1471914263846.jpg (49KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1471914263846.jpg
49KB, 283x323px
>Have 20.000 followers on twitter.
>Get's upset over there are a little hand full of people who don't think they are the shit.
>>
>>2925192
>Have 20k followers
>Completely irrelevant

They're less popular than your average league of legends youtuber. LEL.
>>
>>2925161
>>2925165
>>2925173
>Steak art defense force rolls in

Lol this is sadder than him defending himself. Proving his safespace and hugbox twitter followers.
>>
>>2925198
*Her
>>
>>2925198
>defense force
Lmao just removing another tumor
>>
>>2925198
Though you have to admit, they've already made it, and a lot of posts now aren't even actual criticisms.
>>
>>2925192
>Thread made specifically to shit on you
>Replying extensively instead of taking the good advice and pretending you never saw it
It blows my mind how bad people are at handling the internet, maybe I've just been here too long
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-02_04-24-37.png (137KB, 335x639px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-02_04-24-37.png
137KB, 335x639px
Oh it gets better
>>
File: 1416812039567.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1416812039567.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>2923124
>>2925219
>getting paid this much for this

I contemplate why I study and practice sometimes. Maybe I should pander to game grumps and cam sluts more.
>>
File: 1455076714024.jpg (132KB, 798x612px) Image search: [Google]
1455076714024.jpg
132KB, 798x612px
People can't deal with hard truths, m8. That's why I like this place so much, the fire makes me strong.
>>
>>2925223
kek, meant to reply to >>2925215
>>
>>2925221
or you know, put yourself out there instead of endless studies

building an online presence, making connections, setting up and maintaining a blog also takes work
>>
File: 1490421779659.png (42KB, 185x137px) Image search: [Google]
1490421779659.png
42KB, 185x137px
>>2925223
>the fire makes me strong
stronger*
ftfy
>>
>>2925219
as an animator who used to try and be indie on patreon, 500 a month isnt even enough to pay rent, lets keep it real.
>>
File: c9.png (645KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
c9.png
645KB, 600x853px
>>2925228
Strong.
>>
>>2925230
I dont think thats the point, it's the fact that they're getting paid that much, for the awful quality output
>>
File: C8XkGM3VYAAz4sr.png (2MB, 1583x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C8XkGM3VYAAz4sr.png
2MB, 1583x2048px
>>2925230
I wish I got paid that much a month to draw the same face and same perspective
>>
Stop copying speedosausage and keep your facial construction and figures from melting with each post.
>>
File: Image (315).png (2MB, 3507x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Image (315).png
2MB, 3507x2550px
>>2925233
yeah, right now. you think everyone whos giving them money is still going to in 5 years? again, I used to be exactly like steak. I know how this shit works
>>
File: RADDA.png (74KB, 706x553px) Image search: [Google]
RADDA.png
74KB, 706x553px
>>2925232
Rock stronger.
>>
>>2925235
i fucking hate that nose
>>
>>2925235
>This is supposed to be Jill Valentine

Jesus fuck
>>
>>2925235
That's literally the same face
>>
>>2925246
Wait. Same as in, it was the same face. Or are you talking about 'same face'? I'm confused.
>>
File: comfortzone.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
comfortzone.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
see, this is what's called a "comfort zone".
what's basically going on here is confusion between a style and a set of crutches, and it's not unique to steak, and it doesnt mean he's a bad artist, it means hes still a beginner artist. he is lucky to have a set of artistic crutches which are appealing enough for a few people to pay for.
a style is what you SOMETIMES choose NOT to do. a crutch is something that you ALWAYS CHOOSE to do, because you arent good enough at drawing to make it appealing in any other way.
you can just improve yourself by doing studies and forcing yourself out of your comfort zone. you will eventually be a lot better. the bad news is your following will plateau and only grow incrementally, and you will lose many followers because you no longer produce artwork within a narrow stylistic corridor.
the good news is you will be a competent and hireable artist.
>>
Only issue I have with him is the pandering and weird obsession with cam girls. Constantly oogling over random ass sluts and giving them gift art for no good reason.

He's even said no one understands how hard they work like they have to make rewards and shit for the viewers. Because sitting infront of a camera naked and playing with yourself for money is hard work right.
>>
>>2925295
agreed, camgirl obsession is a bit weird. And not just camgirls but loads of transgirls, with some overlap of course. If it were just one or two it'd be like whatever, but it almost feels like something weird going on, maybe I'm reading too much into it, idk
>>
File: what.jpg (95KB, 842x740px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
95KB, 842x740px
>>2925269
that comfort zone is death and its hard to get out of..
>>
You cry too much about stupid shit on Twitter
>>
File: saver.png (160KB, 598x509px) Image search: [Google]
saver.png
160KB, 598x509px
>/ic/ mindbreaks another mediocre artist

Top kek. Bravo, /ic/. Hopefully this person reforms into a better, stronger person.

Everyone needs a dose or reality to humble them.
>>
>>2925295
>>2925344
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I agree though it is a little weird.
>>
>>2925387
>So assblasted she made a private twitter

HAHAHAHAHA TRANNIES BTFO'D AGAIN.
>>
File: gootecks (2).jpg (78KB, 504x549px) Image search: [Google]
gootecks (2).jpg
78KB, 504x549px
>>2925406
>Trannies
What are you on about?
>>2925387
>/ic/ mindbreaks
He mindbroke himself by handling "hate" the worst way possible. Now he's enveloped by it. He makes decent money off his art despite his level. Hell, most of the shitposting losers in this board don't even show their work, or are forever grinding fundamentals without posting any real work and staying completely anonymous forever. Why would you try to justify whatever you do to a bunch of literal nobodies? It's all on him.
>>
>>2923124
>asks for critiques

>flips shit when critiqued.

cmon man, I had faith in you.
>>
>>2925477
Read the thread, anon.

The artist didn't make the thread. some random anon did.
Then mr steak start crying over there are a thread about them. making a big deal over it on twitter. When they just could report the thread for op claiming authorship of works they did not create. Serve them right for not reading the rules.
>>
>>2925456
>most of the shitposting losers in this board don't even show their work
I'm pretty sure that these shitposters don't even draw
>>
>>2925497
oh fuck my bad.
sry steak man, i still have faith in u.
>>
>>2925456
Honestly why do so many professionals come here? What exactly do they see in this place?

Yes it's brutally honest but most anons here are mind numbingly incompetent and ignorant of the industries they constantly salivate over working in.
>>
I think it's pretty sexy
>>
>>2925159
nigga no one asked you shit lol
>>
>>2925225
>>2925221
Seriously. You can't solely fuck around with studies, not share your artwork that gets across the style or effect that you're trying to achieve, and then complain when you have no following or interaction with people.
>>
>>2925785
Not whiteknighting Mr. Steak by the way, I think their work is abysmal. However, this complaint is leveled against many artists all the time when someone doesn't like them, and it's always accompanied with "I should stop studying and draw bullshit." It makes me think "no, don't, but you *should* be sharing and completing work other than studies." If you're not doing that then that's your first problem.
>>
>>2923124
>127 replies

Are you fucking kidding me?
Deviantart and /i/ needs to fucking leave
>>
>>2925796
>>2925785
thanks for the tips anons, you guys have anymore?
>>
File: LOL.png (10KB, 213x117px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
10KB, 213x117px
What a fucking pussy.
LOL
O
L
>>
>>2925295
this is why i turned off his retweets
>>
>>2925834
the magic of /ic/

honestly though, if you have 20 k and some anon shitposters and some constructive criticism on le 4chans make you quit, thats on you i guess
>>
>>2925861
This, even Dobson faired better against shitposting and criticism.

Steak didn't even fight back, he just rolled up and died.
>>
File: 1490039867330.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1490039867330.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>2925866

Kids these days
>>
>>2925834
HAHAHA
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>2925670
Steak isn't a professional at all, now Spencer Wan, that mother fucker is a professional.
>>
File: your style sucks2.jpg (423KB, 584x1200px) Image search: [Google]
your style sucks2.jpg
423KB, 584x1200px
>>2925995
>>
>>2925834
what a fragile ego. what got of the "I just like to draw, and am trying to enjoy that process."
He comes of very unprofessional.
>>
>>2926003
Spencer is that you?
>>
File: merc_wip.jpg (393KB, 776x1119px) Image search: [Google]
merc_wip.jpg
393KB, 776x1119px
>>2925834
don't fuck with /ic/
>>
>>2925269

How can people be happy doing this shit.
How can you draw the same shit over and over again, look at it and think that its okay to be that garbage.

Is 500 dollars a month really worth that?
>>
File: ohwow.png (93KB, 624x799px) Image search: [Google]
ohwow.png
93KB, 624x799px
/ic/ why? This guy was just having a blast doing what he likes while earning some money on the side. Now he's having a breakdown just because some anon posted his work here out of spite. I mean, I guess it's good that he decides to better himself, but I just feel like you dragged him into the shithole that is /ic/.

I really hope he continues drawing for fun and uploading his work while working on his fundamentals.

If MrSteak is still in here, I'd most happily give you some suggestions on where to look into to improve on what you actually like to create. And stop sulking on Twitter. It's nice you had an epiphany, but wallowing in self pity rarely helps to better ones art.
>>
>>2926116
No, we just knocked some sense into him. He really needed a wakeup call to finally improve his art.

Also he will lose a fuck ton of followers because he's no longer going to provide consistent artwork, that's if he chooses to try and improve.
>>
>>2926116
3 things for MrSteak should he come back.

1. Don't give up, you're only letting yourself down.
2. You'll continue to improve so long as you follow point 1.
3. Learn to seperate your artwork from yourself, remember, the only way to avoid all criticism entirely is to never do what you want to do.

Keep making art, have fun, dust yourself off and get back in the saddle.
>>
>>2926116
honestly, its one thing to blatantly insult someones work on the internet. (i still think you have to learn to deal with it and not let it get to you)

but its another to give constructive criticism. if anything, if you criticize someone you legitimize them as an adult that you take seriously and want to help.

just saying "dont say anything mean or critical ever because it makes people sad" is treating them like children. it shows that you have no trust in them at all.

i had the same reaction when i first came to /ic/, basically "why do these people hate me??"
they dont hate him, or me, or anyone. its all about treating your work like your work and not a direct representation of yourself

if you learn to accept that, you can grow. and if you dont want to, you will just shrivel up and die. so i am glad he decided to turn around from "i quit" to "im not used to criticism but i will try harder"
dont treat people like children.
>>
>>2926116
he is one of us now
>>
>>2924372
Defunding PP isn't cutting funding for abortion because there are already laws that keep federal funding from paying for abortion you nutter.
>>
>>2923124
Here's some suggestions.

I think your biggest issue is not sufficiently thinking about forms as three-dimensional values, and this is what has led to the case of "take my strong hand" with your character's left arm. The sketch I've included shows you a system for constructing characters out of a cube in perspective and keeping proportions relative to subdivisions of the cube, it's in Krenz Cushart's Gumroads if you want to see it done better.

The paintover is more subjective but I feel like it's still information that might be useful to you. Even in stylised work it's good to try and come up with functional anatomy so that a viewer can more naturally make sense of what they're seeing. Consider the structures of the skull, spine and hands for your next piece and then compare the results to this one.
>>
>>2926234
If you're going to redline, at least be better than the artist. Yours looks like uninspired shit with all life removed from it.
You are an example of somebody that only does fundamentals and never tries anything outside of textbook examples.
>>
>>2926234
Oh, and one other thing: noses, make them shorter. They're creeping way too far down the face on a lot of the stuff you've done in this style and it doesn't read well.
>>
>>2926237
>Yours looks like uninspired shit with all life removed from it

You'll have to forgive me for not finding much to get
"inspired" about in a 25-minute technical critique.
>>
>>2926244
Not that anon, but your redline is shit. No gesture, no balance and shitty proportions, as well as sloppy lines and a /beg/ tier understanding of forms. I didn't want to say anything, since you at least put in the effort to help and while you pointed out some valid things, I would retain from redlining if I had your skillset. The paintover is just replacing MrSteak's with your personal style. Like I said, cool that you put in the work to help someone, but you're overestimating your skills.
>>
>>2926255
Post your work.
>>
>>2926237
>You are an example of somebody that only does fundamentals and never tries anything outside of textbook examples
No
>>
>>2926258
>>2926258
To validate my point that your redline sucks? My skill level is irrelevant to your shitty redline or the fact that you entirely missed the point of what MrSteak was going for.
>>
File: IMG_9747.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9747.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>2926276
>My skill level is irrelevant
>>
This thread is a friendly reminder that this board is full of idiots who have absolutely no idea whats going on
>>
>>2926234
you're an idiot and you suck

congrats
>>
>>2926234
You made her too fat. It's pretty obvious the character is actually pretty svelte in the midsection and it's just the unfortunate tangents with the clothing that give that false impression of her being a cow. Outside of that the piece isn't fundamentally poor at all as it is.
>>
>>2925799
4chan needs to go
>>
>>2926265
He's right you know.
>>
>>2926237
>>2926116
>talking about yourself in the third person
>>
Please never use your twitter as a dumping ground for your feelings. This goes for everyone, not just Steak. I get it, you need to vent and reorganize your thoughts, but keep a journal or talk to a friend you trust. Don't broadcast this to thousands of people, not only does it make you look pathetic but it opens venues for assholes to make you feel worse. Plus, your followers are always going to love you, and while getting a truckload of encouragement is nice, it's even nicer to keep yourself grounded.

Good luck, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>2926279
Stay salty, you cuck. OP is bad but you're even worse. I swear if I got a dollar for every dunning-kruger faggot who think they figured it all out because they read the first few pages of Loomis/Hampton. In all seriousness, either help people with the intention to help them or make fun of them by showing actual skills. You managed neither. The fact that you can't tell your redline is shit is all I need to know. Have fun realizing that in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>2926858
Post your work senpai. What are you afraid of? Prove that you know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>2926234
There's nothing fundamentally wrong with the left one, their anatomy is actually a lot better than yours. I'll just let that slide as you not drawing fat chicks a lot.
>>
>>2926942
Not him, but that redline is garbage, just look at that guys anatomy compared to the left, it's terrible. The face is alright if a little stiff, that skull is top notch though.
>>
>>2926244
I love it when beginners use the excuse, "well, this only took 15 minutes."
When you're at the level when you can do 15 different B/W poses in 15 minutes, then you can talk, otherwise shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2925109
fangdangler?
>>
File: 1491042699176.jpg (1MB, 1168x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1491042699176.jpg
1MB, 1168x2400px
>>2926234
u turned it mega ugly
>>
>>2927093
much better red line.
>>
>>2926234
this is how you red line faggot.
>>2927093
>>
File: ScRR6m.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6m.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>2926116
>tfw he's having a Shinji moment

He's either going to kill himself or become stronger.
>>
>>2925237
Adriel?
>>
>>2927093
wtf is being redlined?
You just made it less fat
>>
>>2927235
idk made it cute
>>
>>2927235
Do you not see the fixes to anatomy while retaining the original pose and structure? that is how you fucking red line something. The one before it had terrible anatomy and ruined the posing.

This not only fixes the posing and gesture but has better anatomy. You'd have to be stupid not to see that.
>>
>>2927235
They fixed the face/head, the fUCKING STUBBY ASS arms, the neck and overall structure. Sure it's less fat, but the artist wasn't aiming for 'fat', just thicc I believe.
>>
>>2924371
JEJ
>>
>>2926234
>Redlining someone's work when you're worse than them

Every fucking time in every thread.
>>
>>2927309
Blind leading the blind
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>2924372
>This is my first time on this board, was linked this post by a friend, main board is /pol/

Hoped you had a nice visit, now get the fuck out you piece of shit.
>>
>>2927309
>>2927333
how this board has fallen
>>
I talked to Steak on twitter. Talked some sense into him and he's going to make it guys
>>
File: C8jf6ZYVYAATQzD.jpg-large.jpg (318KB, 1809x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C8jf6ZYVYAATQzD.jpg-large.jpg
318KB, 1809x2048px
>>2927413
He's already made it, now he's going to make it even harder.
Gigantic spike in improvement just one day after his twitter tantrum.
>>
>>2927463
Nice, one boob is weird tho.
>>
>>2927409
You're actual garbage man. All the loomis lines doesn't change the fact you don't know shit about form.

Stop trying to help someone who is better than you, you make yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>2927413
>>2927463
Awe, what a happy story.
>>
>>2927463
its actually better huh
and she doesnt have a cow nose
i mean theres still a lot of wonky stuff (like the ear and headshape) but there is actually quite a bit of positive change here
well, gg steakmang, hope he keeps working hard while still enjoying art itself
>>
>>2927485
>Loomis lines

You've never read Loomis, have you?
>>
>>2926789
On Twitter I post only art with text space full only by all possible hashtag.
But I think with the text post with feelings you have more success you have a connection with the audience that follows you more willingly.
At the audience likes gossip and feelings, art itself does not give a fuck.
I bet Steack after the outburst will have more patreon support and followers than they had before.
>>
>>2927485
Wow, look at this devfag.

Fuck off with your edge.
>>
the concentration of shitposters here is stupidly high holy shit this board is cancer
>>
File: you fool.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
you fool.gif
179KB, 375x375px
'>>2925387
>The internet is a giant fuck fest with people criticizing and insulting over every single thing out there whether said thing deserves it or not.

>Doesn't realize that

>Thinks her art is pure and untouchable, even when she gives "consent" for people to "criticize" her art.

>Acts like a little tumblr princess and privates her account

weak
>>
>>2927505
"her"
thats a man
>>
>>2927500
Compare both of those red lines.

>>2927093
>>2926234

The overlay is objectively better at fixing what was wrong with the proportions and anatomy of the picture while retaining the feel of the picture.

A proper red-line.

The second is just trying to seem like they know more about anatomy and structure when they do not, they draw a completely different pose with even worse anatomy and proportion than the picture they're trying to improve.
>>
>>2927520
Maybe you could draw something for us to show exactly what your objections to the first redline are?
>>
>>2927463
better. but he still needs to stop only using the same head facing left.
>>
>>2927485
You replied to the wrong guy retard
>>
>>2927509
a fat hairy beta male to be exact, I felt like throwing up when I saw him for the first time.
>>
>>2927499
This, I have almost 3000 followers and less than 10 people ever talk to be. While some noisier artists with less than 500 followers constantly answer asks and get more commissions.
>>
>>2927622
wow same boat desu, blog?
>>
File: 1451349485221.jpg (96KB, 488x434px) Image search: [Google]
1451349485221.jpg
96KB, 488x434px
>This thread
>>
>>2927580
Link?
>>
>>2927761
Ic aren't for harassing people. stay at critiquing his work or go back drawing.
>>
>>2927799
>Ic
>>
>>2923124
atleast you got the ear connected to the jaw this time ;)
>>
>>2927463
One day after and he already drew what's basically a female /ic/-tan. Spooky coincidences.
>>
>>2924371
kek'd
>>
File: Totally sucks.jpg (117KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
Totally sucks.jpg
117KB, 648x960px
>>2923124
>>
File: HeythatSUCKS.png (392KB, 850x574px) Image search: [Google]
HeythatSUCKS.png
392KB, 850x574px
>>2927463
>>
>>2928472

Did you seriously just cut up the text instead of typesetting it again?

This is why your ngmi.
>>
>>2924558
Kill it before it lays eggs.
>>
>>2927761
I got u senpai https://twitter.com/_mrsteak/status/832115714672586752
>>
>>2928969
>it's 99% retweets

Come on, Mr. Steak, pull it together, man!
>>
>>2928969
Shaven and a decent hairstyle he'd actually look nice.
>>
>>2928969
>spoon feeding
>>
File: tumblr_oi6kbiXPgz1snahtto1_1280.png (827KB, 1280x1347px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi6kbiXPgz1snahtto1_1280.png
827KB, 1280x1347px
>>2923124
Speedosausage that you?
>>
>>2928975
>it's 99% stalking cam whores and porn stars
>complains when his pictures only get 200 likes

I'm surprised any of his followers haven't muted him still.
>>
>>2929032
>Speedo Sausage

So this is the grand master Mr. Steak is supposedly "ripping off"? This guy sucks dick lmao. Mr. Steak is better, if he stopped being a overly sensitive numale goofball who retweets everything in the world anyone he follows or follows him does he'd probably do alright for himself.
>>
>>2926234
Take this"red line" as a reference to what happens when you never practice gesture
>>
File: tumblr_oaztt4SHg71snahtto1_1280.gif (938KB, 800x686px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaztt4SHg71snahtto1_1280.gif
938KB, 800x686px
>>2929081
Thar be a few reasons people like Speedo
>>
>>2923124

I like this critique: >>2926234 altough, the face looks nice in this other post: >>2925056
Maybe also if you draw the ear a bit smaller.
>>
File: 218394784763.png (770KB, 778x610px) Image search: [Google]
218394784763.png
770KB, 778x610px
>used to follow Steak on twitter
>unfollowed him ages ago when he started retweeting mediocre sex workers constantly on top of his art getting boring and samey.
>sees /ic/ caught wind of him

Well that's, unfortunate.
>>
File: 4ut28zx5.png (472KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
4ut28zx5.png
472KB, 600x616px
>>2923124

>Fat
>Old
>Nigger Lips
>We want the tumblr audience
>>
>>2929347
>pedophiles
Literally worse than niggers.
>>
File: 1449941627185.jpg (3KB, 155x177px) Image search: [Google]
1449941627185.jpg
3KB, 155x177px
>>2929347
I don't know how I should feel about this.
>>
File: 1476337138656.jpg (133KB, 494x580px) Image search: [Google]
1476337138656.jpg
133KB, 494x580px
>>2929347
god damn perfection
>>
>>2929347
aayyy now we have two piles of shit
>>
File: 20d.jpg (65KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
20d.jpg
65KB, 450x450px
>>2929347
Jojo edit when?
>>
>>2929347
Could you fucking not
>>
>>2929347
I dig, but that collar bone. keep up the good work!
>>
File: 1490680166393.jpg (44KB, 540x369px) Image search: [Google]
1490680166393.jpg
44KB, 540x369px
>>2929347
>>
>>2929347
shoulda have given her thick thighs but it looks nice anyways
>>
File: 1490493043043.png (241KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
1490493043043.png
241KB, 640x386px
>>2929347
>Not pear shaped loli with thicc thighs.

Foolish.
>>
>>2929124
Stop shilling your own shit, that red line is disgusting, guy has no gestural practice.
>>
>>2929597
i dont draw shit for weak lolicons, if you want large hips and thicc thighs fap to the disgusting piece of shit on the left.
>>
>>2929601
You are a failure, and must be annihilated.
>>
File: Barney-stinson-true-story.jpg (24KB, 546x513px) Image search: [Google]
Barney-stinson-true-story.jpg
24KB, 546x513px
>>2929347
You kind SirAnon...
>>
It's a really cute spruced up sketch. You could certainly market this for around 20-30 dollars a pop.
>>
it looks nice, but some of the anatomy is messed up. i suggest working on the size of things and such. the lips also seem a bit large. other than that, it looks okay.
>>
>>2926237
Wow people will take ANY opportunity to a crab.

Go practice your circles.
>>
>>2926858
>When a non-shower tries this hard to shit on somebody who actually drew something
>>
>>2929347

blog
>>
>>2929645
It's good he drew something, but it was bad and didn't really help with anything.
>>
File: GOES.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
GOES.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>2929347
HO FUCK
>>
>>2929347
blog nao
>>
>>2929667
>>2929801
Heikatsu
>>
>>2923124
You can fix this by making it not look like something that crawled from a tumblr SJW's Anus。
>>
File: d96 (5).jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96 (5).jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>2929347
>>
File: 1489472197262.jpg (38KB, 304x263px) Image search: [Google]
1489472197262.jpg
38KB, 304x263px
>THIS ENTIRE THREAD
>>
>>2929347
>fat belly and little boy body
I'm disappointed.
>>
>>2930082
Well it looks closer to an actual child, which I personally find most disturbing.
>>
you guys are fucked up in this thread wow lol rip
>>
File: Untitled-12.png (712KB, 584x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-12.png
712KB, 584x1200px
Had a go.
>>
File: elsa.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
elsa.png
292KB, 512x512px
>>2927463
He'll make it brahs
>>
File: punched pretty.gif (615KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
punched pretty.gif
615KB, 480x270px
>>2930650
Was immediately reminded of this.
>>
>>2928969
A neck beard, what a surprise.
>>
File: ....gif (979KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
....gif
979KB, 400x200px
>>2929347
>>
File: 1491042699175.jpg (549KB, 584x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491042699175.jpg
549KB, 584x1200px
9 billion hours in ms paint
>>
File: tumblr_o4kbdmuyyq1spgk1lo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4kbdmuyyq1spgk1lo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>2925152
>asks for critique
>gets defensive

If you want to be told you're "good" stay on Tumblr.

On a serious note, like everyone else here is saying, work on anatomy. I'm 100% sure putting your hand in a pocket doesn't magically make half your arm disappear.
>>
>>2925834
be gone demons! be gone!
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (3MB, 480x244px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
3MB, 480x244px
>>2926116
>MY WORK is very HEAVILY INFLUENCED
>sampled techniques from better artist

You're no better than someone who traces now. The dude needs to help himself before he asks other people.
>>
>>2929347
Why so many pedophiles on 4chan?
I mean, are you guys that scared of women that you want to fuck kids instead?
>>
>>2930082
isn't that supposed to be a boy?
>>
Imagine living a life where anon comments on 4chan /ic/ board affects you in any way.

/ic/ is a WW1 trench and everyone in this trench are on suicide watch.
>>
>>2930735
>>2930747
>>2930828
>>2930829
>>2930834
Go back to where you came from and take your shitty gif images with you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>2928969
I normally wouldn't give a fuck but... Calling out 4chan after you ask for a crit....
Unclean hair just left to grow, "beard" either grown in spotty or shaved at random locations. Looks scabby. His skin tells the story of rarely going out. He's living at home still and doing a patreon where he draws lewd with keywords Cum in them. I'm not roasting your art son, I'm roasting your lacking levels of testosterone.

You need to get out of that online circle jerk game. Having a waifu or fursona or retweeting cute girls drawn or real will get you nowhere.

Your art has a nice polish but that's derrivative and your clear lack of fundamental artistic skills covers everything in a foul stench.
Now go shave and get a fucking haircut.
>>
File: C8yyG9nVYAAzwPH.jpg (115KB, 961x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C8yyG9nVYAAzwPH.jpg
115KB, 961x1199px
Look at this dwarf sandwich!
>>
>>2928407
>>2928472
Underrated
>>
>>2931530
he really needs to learn how the face works
>>
>Art style poorly stolen from speedosausage

Why

>20k followers

hwat

>500 dollar patreon

hwhat what

Is this a prank?

Is he going to change to his actual style again?

Surely someone this garbage can't be that popular
>>
File: GnomeFemale.jpg (62KB, 523x700px) Image search: [Google]
GnomeFemale.jpg
62KB, 523x700px
>>2931530
This is a fucking gnome
>>
>>2931530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4
>>
>>2926237
>uninspired shit with all life removed from it
>trying to go "Thomas Coleson" 4chan redlines
wow get a load of this faggot
>>
>>2928407
>>2928472
sauce: Kakukaku Shikajika
before anyone starts asking.
>>
>>2925056
>fine
>>
>>2924011
Condoms break, contraceptives fail
>>
>>2932962
Brb, going to create a Sexual Insurance Company. Do not steal idea.
>>
File: surely not.png (327KB, 475x451px) Image search: [Google]
surely not.png
327KB, 475x451px
>>2930844
Oh, that's ridiculous! How could pedophiles, something I've only seen in movies and the news, possibly live so close to me?
>>
>>2929347
u suck at drawing lolis faget
>>
>>2932962
Having him blow his load on your face or your chest or blowing him till he cums in your mouth doesn't. Christ, It's like all of your type of people are in love with barbarians that don't know how to pull out. That or you're just too into your rape fantasy and you want to be holding his illegal bastard child. Embarrassing
>>
>>2932962
They know the risk and chose to take it. Whatever happens is their own responsibility, not the state's.
>>
>>2924011
planned parenthood isnt only abortions. it provides health services of all types like cancer screenings and such for people who cant really afford it
>>
>>2933157
>cumming outside is a contraceptive
real life is not anime
>>
>>2923731
I WANT TO KILL MY CHILD AND I WANT EVERY WOMAN TO BE ABLE TO KILL HER CHILD AND THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD PAY FOR IT OR ELSE YOU'RE SEXIST. I HAVE NO PERSONAL RESPONISBILITY AND AM NOT BEING A RESPONSIBLE ADULT, SO I FUCK WITH RANDOM STRANGERS THAT RESULTS IN PREGNANCY, BUT IT ISN'T MY FAULT CUZ IM PERFECT AND YOU'RE SEXIST
>>
>>2924011
>>2932962
When you have voluntary sex, protected or not, you accept the responisbility that comes with it. Every sex can result in a baby. (Or if you're retarded, an STD)
>>
>>2930844
>referring to 4chan in third person whilst on 4chan
Fuck off, reddit
>>
File: goat.gif (954KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
goat.gif
954KB, 400x225px
>>2929347
>>
>>2933691
>wanting retarded failures to reproduce

Abortion is eugenics in disguise. It strengthens the genepool.
>>
File: 1435390659451.png (790KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1435390659451.png
790KB, 792x792px
threads like these are why im afraid to post my work
>>
>>2934596
Protip: Never make a thread for your own art. You're safer in the generals.
>>
File: calarts.jpg (97KB, 706x588px) Image search: [Google]
calarts.jpg
97KB, 706x588px
>>2923731
Nah the arts have become a liberal clusterfuck, I wouldn't doubt that that shit does more help than harm.
>>
>>2925109
http://fangdangler.deviantart.com/art/one-eye-639484995 kek
>>
>>2934612
should I just start putting stupid leftist tags on my art to amass a following?
>>
>>2934660
Of course.
>>
>>2923124
Your twitter feed is cancer. You have built yourself a comfy hugbox though
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.