[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

All of you are complete trash and always will be. But it's not your faults. Art isn't about who can draw the most correctly. It's about being unique.

Anybody can draw a perfectly shaded and perfectly proportioned face. You all have nothing new to bring to the art world. That's why you all are far from making it.

Unless you guys figure out something new you'll just have to settle for a middle management job just like the rest of the world. Seriously you all are just have the same repeated normie style. If your style has its own nonspecific genre you need to neck yourself
>>
Post your work.
>>
Lol speak for yourself
>>
>>2922176
But we're all unique
>>
>>2922176
Yore wrong
>>
Aren't we all just copies?
>>
File: 1472941356734.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
1472941356734.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
Your tea is lukewarm at best
>>
>>2922204
wWwWHOaAAA O_O ??!?
>>
Yep. This is why kim jung gi is so popular. His style is one of the best looking where you can't even copy it. It's so detailed yet so simple.
>>
>>2922256
It's how he perceives the world. Impossible to be like him.
>>
>>2922180
Even if I am not better than you that doesn't mean what I said isn't true. If all you can do is draw knights, shitty mech suits and old guy faces then maybe art isn't for you.
>>
>>2922260
It has nothing to do with being better. It has to do with proving you're an artist at all. If you were, you would have no problem showing your work since you'll improve anyways.
>>
Thanks for your input.
>>
>>2922176
>Art isn't about who can draw the most correctly. It's about being unique.
But it's not. I mean you aren't completely off, it's not what skill you have but what you do with it, but "unique" isn't a good measure of that. Being too unique alienates potential audiences and will leave even more forgotten than a generic but competent painter.
>You all have nothing new to bring to the art world.
If you mean the fine art world, then...yeah, probably. But almost no one here is aiming for that, so that's completely irrelevant. Feng Zhu and his contemporaries aren't especially unique painters, but they aren't trying to be, their job doesn't require it.

And the fine art world is a giant circle jerk of people wanking each other off about how deep they are, they aren't even especially unique or interesting.
>>
This is just normal /ic/ posting.

Everyone here is angry and bitter, and lashes out at one another.

Like. None of this is new.
>>
File: Monalisamercwip.jpg (202KB, 687x852px) Image search: [Google]
Monalisamercwip.jpg
202KB, 687x852px
>>2922176
>You all have nothing new to bring to the art world.

Implying it's my sacred duty to bring something new to the table. I owe you people nothing.

I'll be forgotten, big deal, won't care when I'm dead.

I do art for myself, like a true autist. That's the one thing defeatists and doomsayers will never take away from me.
>>
File: 1489752573873.jpg (28KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1489752573873.jpg
28KB, 640x627px
>>2922180
>>
>>2922176
>Falling for the originality meme

No one cares about your snowflake, avant-garde, ideas.

Do this one test open two different tumblrs or what ever art social media account. One with original avant-garde art and character another with fanart and sexy work. post consistently.

After a year open a patreon.

Which one Patreon and social media account would be doing better?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.