[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this art?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Is this art?
>>
File: C3JPWIfUoAAUBnH.jpg (52KB, 879x485px) Image search: [Google]
C3JPWIfUoAAUBnH.jpg
52KB, 879x485px
>get trolled so hard you lock yourself in a cabin completely cut off from other people
This is certainly art, but Shia isn't the artist, he's just part of the exhibit.
>>
>>2920492
It's more like a zoo.
>>
>>2920512
I can't wait until /pol/ searches the the countryside to find their cabins, Show up in a full Pepe mascot suit and knock on the door.
>>
>>2920492
If that is art, then I am art, and so is this thread.
>>
>>2920511
this
>>
>>2920515
>full Pepe mascot suit
My fucking sides
>>
>>2920511
/thread

>but it's not an oil painting where are the space marines reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>2920492
>isolation in a month
>mfw I'm already doing this for a decade in the basement

am I the greatest modern artist?
>>
File: 1469737328253.jpg (61KB, 666x632px) Image search: [Google]
1469737328253.jpg
61KB, 666x632px
>>2920492
>cucksheds are becoming an art exhibit

This isn't the first time we have manifested memes into reality.
>>
>>2920492
No.

Without the contact it would just be some meaningless psychological experiment since isolation have been studied a lot already. But these guys aren't truly isolated as they still get what they crave the most, attention. It would start getting interesting to observe their behavior if nobody contacted them and then make comparisons to other addictions.
>>
>>2920615
Cuck sheds were a thing far before /pol/ caught onto them.
People using them refer to them as outhouses or hobby spaces or whatever. If, say, you did woodworking or painting as a hobby and had set up a workspace in your garage, that's a cuck shed.
You just don't understand the memes.
>>
>>2920649
Oh man, that would be amazing, if they were just completely ignored.
>>
>>2920606
no, because you have no audience or museum space. start a livestream and convince a museum/gallery to display it and/or your basement in their facility.
>>
File: Jesus Christ how oper8ing.png (285KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ how oper8ing.png
285KB, 444x440px
>Finland
I don't think Shia could've picked a worst place to go to. One thing is to get found by a bunch of /pol/acks, the other is getting found out by a bunch of finns from /int/.
I sure hope he's ready to face a bunch of guys dressed as mongols, spurdo and pepe that are also holding onto old Mosins and milsurp equipment.
>>
>>2920849
Man, the Shia Lebuttfuck shitshow is such an entertaining ride. Kinda excited to see how they fuck with him on this.
>>
File: milkypepe.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
milkypepe.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>2920492
This has great potential
>>
>>2920511
>>get trolled so hard you lock yourself in a cabin completely cut off from other people
a piece of participatory performance art was wildly successful thanks in part to /pol/ and /pol/ thinks he got "trolled"
>>
can video games be art?
>>
>>2920515

>In the middle of the night with red glowing neon eyes, and a maga hat and shirt
>>
>>2920492
So they are basically going to live like the rest of us?
>>
>>2924724

Beforehand they should set up a burning decepticon logo on the lawn in front of shi'a boob's c,uck shed.
>>
File: 1474784071305.png (69KB, 771x725px) Image search: [Google]
1474784071305.png
69KB, 771x725px
>>2920492
Can't wait for our autistic Finns to go full Spurdo Spärde on their asses. FUG :DDDDDDD
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.