[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

my girl likes this painting. she's better than you so i don't give a fuck.
>>
Don't wait for the universe to do you a favour
>>
>>2918203
i dont care
>>
>>2918200
>my girl
>>
>>2918200
please stop :)
It wasn't funny last time and isn't funny now :3
>>
I think its hilarious u kids talking about illastrat. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at artist alley, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest girls. yall are pathetic lol
>>
>>2918200
Cada vez eres más mierda, felicidades
>>
I can't believe after like, 4+ years, you're still shitposting on /ic/ jfc
>>
>>2918200
She got a shit taste, no she's not and you do give a fuck since you posted this.
>>
File: 1490361289120.png (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490361289120.png
206KB, 800x800px
>>2918200
if you don't give a fuck why'd you post?
>>
>>2918200
You never learn, do you?
>waah my girlfriend is the best
>waaah u guys r bullies fuck you
>waaah im sorry please help me
>waaah that sounds like work fuck you
>waah my shitty pork pie girlfriend who i mooch off of endlessly says im good so i must be!
>>
what is it with black people and stuff like this.
>>
File: mygirl.jpg (114KB, 1100x1300px) Image search: [Google]
mygirl.jpg
114KB, 1100x1300px
So....dis is my girl..wht u think
haterz fuk off..
>>
>>2918200

At this point I am starting to feel bad for you, bested by a woman and with nothing else in you but screams of pain and appeals to the ego. You better start drawing better than your hoe, before she finds someone with actual art skills and leaves you in the shitter.

Good luck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.