[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>university offers every version of every microsoft software

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (3KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
3KB, 242x208px
>university offers every version of every microsoft software ever made for free
>doesn't offer photoshop at all
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Move to a better state.
>>
>>2917547
hah
>>
>>2917547

What does Microdick have to do with Adobe and PS? Also Photoshop is like the easiest software in the world to pirate
>>
>>2917559
Just saying that all they offer is microsoft products. No adobe.
>>
You're wrong. It's actualy microsoft that offers microsoft products, throught the university.
This is in order to make students used to use microsoft products, so that they keep using them in their future. It's an investment.
I wouldn't be surprised that adobe would do the same, for art-oriented universities. My girlfriend once met an adobe guy who came do a lecture at her school and he basicaly said "we know everyone pirate us, we consider it training. But once you go pro, we'll come check your adobe license".
It was years ago though, maybe their policy changed...
>>
>>2917572
>But once you go pro, we'll come check your adobe license
worry.jpg
How do they know?
>>
>>2917573
Independant artists shouldn't worry too much, they check big studios.
Though I don't know how exactly they check.
>>
>>2917573

They don't. It's just tough guy talk, they think they're the mob or something. Lol fucking nerds
>>
>>2917580
It's true that they won't (and can't) track down individual users. But I promise you they check on companies and studios, it would be suicide otherwise, no one would pay if they didn't check.
>>
>>2917573
Because there is code in every single thing you do on Photoshop the same way there is code in every single digital picture you take and they implemented code in the old day on assholes that took screencaps of world of Warcraft
>>
>>2917586
There's no way that's true. Then people would know every single thing you do. That's crazy talk.
>>
>>2917587
Metadatas, exif infos, and such. Hidden content in files is a thing.
>>
>>2917598
Delete the EXIF info then.
You can do it in Preview on OS X or the File Properties on Windows.
>>
>>2917598
This nigga retarded
>>
>>2917559

Where do I look?
>>
>>2917587
>>2917598
Look up steganography. It's a real thing, and clearing EXIF data is not enough.
>>
>>2917646
cgpeers in a few days.
>>
>>2917547
The same thing with mine. It used to be offered through a virtual computer, too. I'm pretty sure it has to do with Adobe switching to that monthly subscription deal and it's either too expensive to make a deal, or something having to do with distribution.
>>
>>2917573
Probably file notes and EXIF data, although as an independent you shouldn't ever worry. The only ones they look after are big studios, and big studios already provide the software at work
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.