[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R8 my terrible cartoons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1746.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1746.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
R8 my terrible cartoons
>>
File: IMG_1758.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1758.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>2915624
Here's some more. This one has blue and orange waiting for the bus or something.
>>
>>2915624

Has potential

Keep practicing.
>>
>>2915654
Thank you, I shall.
>>
>>2915624
>>2915628
How are you so good?
>>
>>2915701
That means a lot to me, thank you.
The best answer I can give is I find it important to figure out your cartoony-to-realism balance and keep it consistent.
>>
>>2915761

I hate to break it to you, but they're having a laugh at your expense. At least >>2915701 probably is.
>>
>>2915761
"how are you so good" is some stupid forced meme to make you reply about how flattered you are

your art sucks shit, you have no grasp of the fundamentals - read the sticky if you're thinking of being serious about art (or don't and end up like the front page of deviantart)
>>
>>2915766
>>2915771
That seems like a strange meme for a board based off of people asking for advice to foster.
Ah well, I thought it seemed odd.
Thank you for the genuine criticism.
>>
>>2915780
I wouldn't say it sucks shit, but yeah you need to learn the fundamentals like they said, you should read the sticky. More importantly, don't get discouraged and keep drawing every day. But definitely read the sticky, even if you want to be more of a cartoonist, you still need to learn the basics. "You have to know the rules in order to bend them" or whatever that saying is.
>>
>>2915783
That's a very good quote.
I will admit I'm much more of a writer than an artist, and that my goals do lie in the extremely cartoony, but it's always important to know as much as you can and I will definitely read this sticky.
>>
>>2915624
preetty gr8 op
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.