[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique my art and give tips pls :v

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I could use some critique.. I'm sorta stuck in this chibi like state of mind despite me doing my best to get out of it. I do draw alot but my last actual work that I really liked was this one..
>>
>>2911469
its very good! =D
>>
>>2911471
Thanks dude. I apperciate it
>>
File: 1248906271641.jpg (102KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1248906271641.jpg
102KB, 800x500px
Flat, lacking interest, and just plain generically missing things that make chibi styles likeable.
You should seriously consider getting out of drawing any animu-type things. It's a limiting style that sucks when you get into drawing through muscle-memory. Much like the hundreds of animu artists out there who fail to practice art properly, you seemed to only focus on drawing the face. You put all detail in the construction of the face, whereas all of the things of the body are flat and lacking any kind of real sense of 3D space or anatomy.
That hand.. It looks kind of like kneaded dough.

Take it to the beginner thread
>>>/ic/beg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcmAhk9w9c
Worked hard on this but had to come up with a quick idea for college please comment on the vid what you think
>>
>>2911469
How are you so good?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.