[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing if there is a market for my new art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0915.png (730KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.png
730KB, 2732x2048px
Hey guys, I have been doing for a while and I have sold art before, I have gone a while without actually drawing anything and thought I would try a new direction.
I have always loved pin ups and though why don't I try my own twist and see how it comes out.
The pictures purposely don't have faces so they can reflect everyone and anyone.

Please let me know what you think of this idea
>>
File: IMG_0912.png (740KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.png
740KB, 2732x2048px
>>
File: IMG_0908.png (1MB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.png
1MB, 2732x2048px
>>
File: IMG_0909.png (1MB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.png
1MB, 2732x2048px
>>
File: IMG_0910.png (802KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.png
802KB, 2732x2048px
>>
File: IMG_0911.png (3MB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.png
3MB, 2732x2048px
>>
>>2910978
>be op
>trace stock photos
>trace lingerie models
>'''market my new art''' (c)
>literally 2006 vector meme
>mspaint
>not even close to vector quality
,kay

>Hey guys, I have been doing for a while and I have sold art before
>>>/ic/beg
>>
>>2910978
>Hey guys, I have been doing for a while and I have sold art before, I have gone a while without actually drawing anything and thought I would try a new direction.
>I have always loved pin ups and though why don't I try my own twist and see how it comes out.
>The pictures purposely don't have faces so they can reflect everyone and anyone.
>
>Please let me know what you think of this idea

Honestly? I think the art you have sold before must have been done by someone else and was at a garage sale. I think you could find better tracers in the beginner thread.

I doubt there would be a market for it as there are much better pin-up artists out there and that many could compete with that level. But if you are really good at socializing, mass produce them like a factory and keep it up for a good time, you could probably condition some into thinking they had some quality they would be willing to pay for. GL.
>>
bad traces are easy to spot

the pictures purposely don't have faces because when you try to trace their face with your obvious lack of knowledge about line weight and lighting they look bad. It makes you realize that a flat line like you did with the contour of the body doesn't work with facial features.
>>
Could you get rid of the chicken scratch line first? And yeah, bad trace.
>>
unless you arent sculpting them with heavy detail or painting them on a canvas with your fluids you are going no where
>>
>>2910984
>The pictures purposely don't have faces so they can reflect everyone and anyone.
ok yeah, I totally identify with this muscular white redhead fireman guy even though I'm an asian girl
>>
I like them OP. wouldnt buy them tho
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.