[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artwork/Critique

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Critique me guys and gals
>>
use the beginner thread instead of making your own
>>
>>2910654
That tit on the right is pointing super far out. Leave it out because people will use their imagine. Oh she's a woman? She'll definitely have tits. Leave it to the viewer to imagine the obvious. It's better to leave out some things than to put it in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcmAhk9w9c
Worked hard on this but had to come up with a quick idea for college please comment on the vid what you think
>>
Study anatomy
Legs aren't shaped like that, too straight. The whole drawing is really straight and boxy, looks more make that female.
Women are curvy, birthing hips mate.
>>
File: 1401408869301.png (106KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
1401408869301.png
106KB, 394x397px
>>2912837
>study anatomy
>posts stylized bad anatomy
>>
File: abs4urdick.jpg (317KB, 850x1511px) Image search: [Google]
abs4urdick.jpg
317KB, 850x1511px
>>2912841
>stylized bad anatomy
If you can draw what ever you want, why not play god?
The only reason to study anatomy is so you can draw anime girls to give people boners anon.
And Wokada is top of his class in that department.
Mostly though it was an image that demonstrates the exact leg curve OPs image is lacking.
>>
>>2912852
The point is to not copy from a copy. Atleast not at first.
>>
>>2912852
borderline levels of uncanny.
>>
>>2912852
>dem grass brush pubes
>>
>>2912857
Excuse me, but art is already the copy of a copy (of god's work) so what would be the problem?
>>
>>2912857
Well obviously.
Again, I posted that image as an example to illustrate a concept, not as a reference to copy exactly.
>>
>>2912837
OP hasn't even overcome symbol drawing and you think learning anatomy will solve his problem?
sigh.

>>2910654
This thing comes up way too often and the answer is always the same - read the sticky, learn the fundamentals first. The fundamentals are basically a list of things you need to be able to execute to draw form properly.
So to put it simply, you need to be able to draw form.
>Drawabox, Peter Han, Scott Robertson.
Add in some
>Loomis, Vilppu and Hampton
once you have the basics and want to get into figure drawing.
>>
Human butts do not sit that high and round. Don't draw them as 2 separate circles, use shading to hint at the cheeks.

Knees are not that narrow. Look at your own knee.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.