[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime shitter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1477403146763.png (240KB, 624x485px) Image search: [Google]
1477403146763.png
240KB, 624x485px
So, I wanna be a anime shitter and draw shit anime girls for my pleasure everyday

What I wanna know is, if this faggot is a good reference? ( for style and learning in general )

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mikey+mega+girl

Otherwise, suggest me some other artist ( with tutorials please )
>>
>>2910367
Not sure if troll or not, but no, don't follow that guy, study old masters, loomis, with some style study on the side.

I recommend Shirow miwa and kozaki, Miwa shirow for stylization and kozaki for understanding of volume and proportion.
>>
File: 1466188677954.gif (967KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
1466188677954.gif
967KB, 480x355px
>>2910368
Ok. but is Mike mega nagger style of creation decent? ( draw a circle, draw another circle for joints/shoulders ) or this is also a bad habit?

Sorry for being dumb
>>
lol just follow proko's figure drawing videos. he has them on youtube in a playlist
>>
>>2910370
No, his construction is very stiff and jointed, you can tell he's trying to draw a pose as opposed to an "action".

Again, start with loomis construction, follow that up with gesture drawings, learn the form and it's volume, the shapes.
>>
>>2910370
>i warned you about stairs bro
>>
Understood, last question

Is this style of construction ( making the skeleton first ) is ever good or is it just bad in general? should I try to like draw everything semi-complete first ( head. to the shoulders to the torso and legs ) or should I draw the whole body first but without skeleton?

Thanks in advance kind anon

>tfw never realized he actually only does poses and not movement
>>
>>2910383
It's generally always good as you're learning, there's a sticky with all the information you'd need.

Are you starting from start? or do you have previous drawing experience. Proportional understanding etc etc.
>>
>>2910383
Hi, I suggest the book series in pic related. You can find it and other various books on sadpanda or the artbook thread.

Anatomy look into vilppu, hampton, bridgman, new masters academy etc there are a lot just pick one and stick with it.

Drawabox should be where you start and reference the sticky. There are plenty of resources but to not insult your intelligence there are only a few things you need to know to make illustration.

Loomis here is a meme but his advice is sound. Read his book first as a suggestion to know the 10 principles to picture making then just start drawing.
>>
>>2910391
Loomis's stuff might be dated but I think it's a bit harsh to write him off as a meme.
>>
>>2910395
Reading comprehension
>>
File: 29537256_p5.jpg (356KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
29537256_p5.jpg
356KB, 800x600px
>>2910367
If it's not drawn by a jap, it aint anime.

Better copy from the source or you'll just make an imitation of an imitation of an imitation.

Your works should be around 40% studying from life, 40% drawing from imagination 20% studying from other artist
>>
>>2910414
The Japanese read our books that are translated and steal from our past illustrators of the golden age. Be open minded and easy your yellow skin worshipping a bit.
>>
>>2910414
>it's not drawn by a jap, it aint anime.
anime means animation in japanese, or how english speakers call it, cartoons

anything drawn by somebody which is not too realistic or abstract, is called anime (in japanese), cartoons (in english), desene animate (in romanian) and so on

if you use a foreign word, don't give it whatever meanings you want
>>
File: this is anime now.jpg (511KB, 2477x3500px) Image search: [Google]
this is anime now.jpg
511KB, 2477x3500px
>>2910367
Internet is infested with material about anime. You should find a lot of useful stuff like pic related
>>
>>2910370
Feel the form, anon.

Learn from Vilppu-sama
>>
>>2910431

pic related is K. Chen tho
>>
>>2910454
Fuck, I had it saved in my Vilppu folder.
>>
>>2910475

Vilppu rarely uses that many angular forms.

t. fellow guy with too many anatomy images saved
>>
>>2910425
we all know what anime implies. no reason to nitpick.
>>
>>2910378
What is wrong with the poses as opposing to action? Since OP is just a shitter like he says learning how to draw you regular anime girl in cute poses seems enough
>>
>>2910495
Does Vilppu draw anime though? Or use digital?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.