[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or has /ic/'s taste really gone down the shitter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: pluto (2).png (188KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
pluto (2).png
188KB, 480x352px
Is it just me or has /ic/'s taste really gone down the shitter this last year or so?

Whenever you call out shit art for what it is you're guaranteed to have buncha UR JUST JELLY retards defending it. I don't remember this being such a frequent thing in the past.
>>
well it's annoying because "it's just shit" gets thrown around a lot when it doesn't really apply or when there is some visible skill and often times it is by people that are just shitposting, so people say "post your work" to find out if you really are personally worthy of denegrating a piece of art work.
>>
Not really, you're probably just being a dickwad who loves the smell of his own farts too much. The only types of people on here who annoy me are the kinds who incessantly complain that nobody is accepting their shitty, obnoxious "criticism". Now fuck off please.
>>
>>2909957
2013-2014 had an influx of tumblr people iirc, could be wrong

Plus I wouldnt be surprised if there were more underaged anons posting now than a few years ago, cuz population increase
>>
>>2909957
Yes, everytime you criticize someones work, you get 5 replies telling you to "post work faggot". Making your criticism irrelevant to them.

so many ignorant and underage people on this board
>>
>>2909965
>>2909983
like I said, so many ignorant and underage people on this board
>>
>>2909986
you're just jealous
>>
ur just jelly
>>
>>2909957
This is an art critique board. Calling something shit isn't a critique but instead just your shitty opinion. People just see it for what it's worth.

If you want to be taken seriously then provide good technical feedback.
>>
I feel you, OP. There's a lot of beginners nowadays with the attitude that "If it's better than me I must defend it at all costs!" because they're not savvy enough to see past uguu, rendering, etc. Also note how the activity levels of different threads has shifted.
>>
>I feel you
yeah you just sound like dumb idiots that can't draw to me
>>
>>2910053
Post work
>>
>>2910065
that's not how it works, I'm not criticizing your artwork I'm criticizing your post.
>>
>>2910069
>that can't draw

Well? Which is it?
>>
>>2910071
me inferring that you can't draw based on your post is still just a criticism of your post, it doesn't warrant me posting my art. pretty basic logic.
>>
>>2910075
Getting triggered by an everyday expression is not criticism. That's literally like calling someone's art shit with no constructive input to reinforce your point - exactly what upset (you?) about the OP.
>>
File: conversation_prognosis.jpg (453KB, 2400x600px) Image search: [Google]
conversation_prognosis.jpg
453KB, 2400x600px
people are shitty faggots. even useless insults can be good criticism if you truly are humble enough to know that there's always room for improvement. knowing how to draw is not a prerequisite to give criticism.

for who has the right to criticize if you accept that there's always somebody better than you? and if you don't accept that there's always somebody better than you, what use would you have for criticism? this is /ic/ artwork/critique after all.

tl;dr- grow some skin or come back when your balls drop you worthless, bastard, faggot, nigger, scum, cock sucking mother fucking nazi jew.
>>
>>2909980
This is the real cancer that nobody wants to acknowledge. People would sooner pretend like their flaws are non-existant and challenge the poster than actually put the time in to improve
>>
>>2909980
well I've seen this happen but most of the time the "criticism" is just "it's shit", a reaction image or ngmi.

if the criticism is actual criticism then joke's on the other guy.
>>
>>2909957
How about you step outside circlejerk threads once in a while.

Looking at you, LAS
>>
>>2910312
when beginners realize that "it's shit" is still a valid criticism and use that to work their flaws out, the go from ngmi to gmi. There is literally no reason for you to post on here and backpedal to try to defend your shit work when someone calls you out "post your work" is the worst meme to have existed on this board
>>
File: 1490223518409.jpg (35KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1490223518409.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
>>2909957
It's since I started posting
Everything is going to plan
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.