[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my first animation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: athena skirt.gif (197KB, 624x491px) Image search: [Google]
athena skirt.gif
197KB, 624x491px
my first animation.
>>
>>2909462
>no pantsu
>>
>>2909463
planning on printing the frames and redrawing them on paper.
>>
>>2909465
You're funny
>>
>>2909462
I think there's a problem with the lack of ankles. Her shoes are too static.
I suggest you try adding ground and allow her feet to follow the law of gravity. It might look more natural that way.
>>
File: Athenakofxiii.gif (283KB, 163x213px) Image search: [Google]
Athenakofxiii.gif
283KB, 163x213px
>>2909462
this looks retarded and you totally ignored the reference you used, sorry bud
>>
>>2909462
Is he left leg longer than her right? Is the wind blowing her that strong? Why is she having such a difficult time keeping her balance?
>>
File: Athena2003.gif (10KB, 85x107px) Image search: [Google]
Athena2003.gif
10KB, 85x107px
>>2911166
you're thinking of the wrong athena idle you stupid mong
>>
>>2911665
Correct answer here.
And yes OP, you need to rework it a lot if you want to be on par with it!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcmAhk9w9c
Worked hard on this but had to come up with a quick idea for college please comment on the vid what you think?
>>
>>2909462
>>2905375
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.