[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some art schools you recommend /ic/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1687.jpg (1MB, 2714x3408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.jpg
1MB, 2714x3408px
What are some art schools you recommend /ic/?
>>
File: ARB.jpg (4MB, 3262x4982px) Image search: [Google]
ARB.jpg
4MB, 3262x4982px
>>
File: Bahi JD.gif (4MB, 749x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Bahi JD.gif
4MB, 749x1050px
>>
File: Tom Bancroft.jpg (373KB, 2149x702px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Bancroft.jpg
373KB, 2149x702px
nothin' personnel, kid
>>
>>2906845
>current year
>going to art school

It really depends on what you can get out of it. Some people are better suited for an art school, while others have no use for it. What are you looking to get into OP? What's your price range?
>>
File: 1450212262284.png (64KB, 211x173px) Image search: [Google]
1450212262284.png
64KB, 211x173px
>>2906845

The only good parts of art school are structure and (possible) connections, which are not worth being put into hundreds of thousands of debt. Just fucking use the artbooks and millions of resources that are here on /ic/ and find a group of artist online like every other person that draws titties for patreon money, you dip.
>>
>>2906845
Where do you live? What's your price range? What do you want to do?
>>
google.com
>>
>>2906845
Art school in a nutshell: If you want to get good no. If you want to be a career academic, yes. If you want to be involved in the gallery world, maybe. If you want to do art as a trade, maybe to no... If you want to do Animation, maybe. Illustration no, go to atelier. Videogames, god no. Graphic design/UX yes to maybe but why? Fashion Industry, yes. Industrial design, yes. Film, probably not, just make a short film with your money.
>>
>>2906845
my sister went to RISD and she is pretty successful now. After struggling to make ends meet out of school, she married a rich hedge fund VP, lives in a giant 5 story mansion, has a few kids, and now she stays at home and hires a maid to clean the house.

On the other hand I went to MIT got an engineering degree and now I bust my ass to live in the bay area even with a dual income from my wife.

I can only conclude that my sister's art degree was much more fruitful than my STEM degree
>>
>>2907648
She can probably ride it like a Hellcat
>>
File: 1473620010837.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1473620010837.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>2907664
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.