[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which drawing software out there is least resource intensive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (206KB, 518x470px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
206KB, 518x470px
which drawing software out there is least resource intensive
i feel like playin games while drawing
>>
>>2903306
ms paint
sai
CSP
everything else except corel painter
PS
painter

in that order
>>
>>2903310
ms paint
sai
mypaint
paint.net
CSP
PS
painter

in that order
>>
>>2903306
>i feel like playin games while drawing

ngmi
>>
>>2903672
I mean, you'll make it so long as you keep it to one hour. Though OP, really you should just quit gaming as a hobby
>>
>>2903306
ms paint
open canvas 32bit
nyanpaint
sai
mypaint
paint.net
open canvas 64bit
CSP
krita
PS
painter

copy pasted because
>>
>>2903306
obviously mspaint is number one.

Sai is close second.
When you get to shit like Krita, PS, and CSP you are gonna be hogging a lot of memory for that shit and you can forget about running those on some cheap shitty laptop you bought.
>>
>>2903306
Besides SAI, you can try older versions of CSP.

Manga Studio EX4 is still surprisingly complete if you only want to draw. But for painting, it isn't very good
>>
>>2903306
>i feel like playin games while drawing
You gonna draw with your feet or what?
>>
>>2903678
>literally telling someone to stop having fun
>>
Paper+pencil (TM)
>>
How come yall use ms paint? I thought it was shitty?
>>
>>2905046
>which drawing software out there is least resource intensive

Read the OP you dip
>>
>>2903306
Save and quit you retard.

>>2903395
Pen/pencil and paper
ms paint
sai
mypaint
paint.net
CSP
PS
painter

in that order
>>
>>2906117
lol dumb trad poster

pen/pencil uses a lot of resource, gotta constantly replace that paper and lead/ink
>>
>>2905046
ms paint is actually great for sketching, since is almost as unforgiving as real media.

i've used many times, while i'm trying to render or encode something in the background.
>>
You should do what I do and draw from games. >All those detailed 3d assets you can sketch from any angle to add to your visual library.
Games are a great resource
>>
>>2903306
I have krita open while I play modded minecraft which takes like 8 out of my 16gb of ram.
>>
>>2904796
being stimulated by achieving nothing is hardly any fun when you're on your deathbed looking back on all the things you did but didn't really do because it was in a game.
>>
>>2906126
you can get like 100 pencils for 10 dollars.
>>
>>2906310
>>>2904796
> deathbed

I hope I don't have that fate, dying on a deathbed, seems like such a mental hassle
>>
>>2907159
What would you prefer?
>>
>>2906310

But you probably won't regret any of the productive hours you spent shitposting on /ic/ trying to dictate to people what they should be doing for leisure.

Glass houses, anon.
>>
>>2907530
Just a sudden death, like just suddenly ceasing to be. No long suffering with slow deteriorating with people watching me at my lowest point
>>
>>2903907
I have a shitty laptop and Krita works great for me, I'd recommend Krita to anyone looking for an easy to run program that you can have idling in the background. It's kind of like Sai with how user friendly I've found it to be.
Sai is my all time favorite program and that, like Krita, is also relaxed in the background versus something like PS5+ that takes up all of your computers resources.
>>
>>2907616
depends on what you define by shitty laptop, besides a shitty laptop wouldn't play games, let alone doing both
>>
>>2906310
You don't "achieve" anything by watching movies, reading books or listening to music either, going by your definition.
>>
>>2903306
gimp
>>
>>2906310
leisure is hella important to stay in a good mindset and be productive
just be reasonable
also games can be inspiring and motivating
>>
>>2904796
I hope this is bait. If you have more fun gaming than drawing I hope you're a hobbyist.
>>
>>2903306
What about krita ?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.