[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to improve my drawings, so I would like your views

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0584[1].jpg (959KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0584[1].jpg
959KB, 1836x3264px
>>
>>2903202
There's this thing called dynamics. It makes your poses have energy and look really good. That would help you rather than a neutral lose like you drew. The eyes are the most important part of anime so you would need to add more value there to show them off and drag the viewer's attention. Really good thought, I like it. Keep up the good work. What are your influences for drawing?
>>
sticky. you need to work on construction and gesture. looks very stiff and like you spent a long time on it.
>>
>>2903202
It's shit.
sticky.
>>
Why are the feet switched sides LOL
>>
>>2903204
Now none, only drawing when I feel like doing it, but now I wanted to improve. The truth i was not good, just drawing because I liked it.
>>
her legs look like horse's legs
>>
Give
Yourself
Some
More
Goddamned
SPACE TO WORK IN
>>
Hey! First of all, this is really cute.
Second, dont draw manga.
WHAT?! Let me explain, i think that, if you want to learn how to draw heads, figures and clothes, you need to go back to the fundamentals. Wich is life drawing, i would recommend you to study figure drawing, head drawing and clothes. Get a good book (Look for Glenn Vilppu or Andrew Loomis) and study them hard. If you can, go to some classes or take them online.
Now, what about if you dont have that much of money? Get yourself some good tracing paper and print out old masters drawings, michelangelo, piazetta, luca cambiasso. And just trace over the drawings, trace the outlines and try to give them box forms, trust me, it will teach you.
After six months go back and draw manga, but NEVER stop with life drawing.
If you want a critique from the work, i think it looks a little stiff, you worked it too much, also check out the proportions, and focus more on the line than the rendering.
But dont make them so stiff.
Have a good day!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.