[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ic/, How do I draw THICC? I need your help, please guide me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

/ic/,

How do I draw THICC?

I need your help, please guide me.
>>
Read the sticky and go to the beginner thread if necessary
>>
>>2902407
villpu overlapping bio shapes.
>>
If the image you just posted is ur own, you're on the right track.

If not, literally just do THICC studies.
>>
>>2902407
Trace photographs of thicc girls and work out how to construct the entire form from basic shapes using the outline, the essence of construction. It's how I learned to draw fat people.
>>
>>2902407
Find artists who are success comes from drawing thicc girls and start measuring their proportions. Use math and ratios, and grids.And look at their compositions.

If you drew a half-body pose similar to the mei pic

- the head needs to be big enough for the viewer to see the sexy facial expressions

- tits are usually around two head sizes and a third wide

- the hips and thighs are 2.5 head sizes and up

As formulaic as it is, the plebs love it, especially the plebs on deviantart and tumblr, some artists know this and abuse the fuck out of it,

you can make a lot of money off of it. Study artists, grid their shit, measure and observe how much certain female bodyparts take up the whole page and if the character full body is zoomed out and theres alot of negative space just measure the girls proportions
>>
>>2902407
If you have something resembling a social life, ask real humans to model for you.

Fat deposits on women tend to be first on the hips, then butt, then boobs. them a little less on the thighs, stomach, and back. For men it tends to be on the belly first, and that's how you get beer gut and shit like that.

To acquire SUPREME THICC start tracing some popular artists and make notes of stuff.
>>
File: thickmaybe.jpg (917KB, 1100x2500px) Image search: [Google]
thickmaybe.jpg
917KB, 1100x2500px
>>2902407
I hope this helps? I'm not great at explaining, but I tried!? D:
>>
>>2902407
You know, this really got me thinking since I always draw things proportionally too big.
>>
File: 1470612393249.jpg (916KB, 2220x3106px) Image search: [Google]
1470612393249.jpg
916KB, 2220x3106px
Pear>thicc
>>
>>2902541
Don't trace lmao. Use reference and try to getting the shapes down by yourself. Tracing really hinders your learning, I really don't recommend it.
>>
>>2903932
I didn't mean to imply that tracing is an adequate substitute for real drawing (it isn't), but it did help me realise how overweight bodies are constructed.
>>
File: gotyou.jpg (256KB, 900x931px) Image search: [Google]
gotyou.jpg
256KB, 900x931px
>>2903953
Ah, I see. I learned through those photo reference sites, so the idea of tracing to me upsets me because I know people can learn that way and I see tracing as the easy way out. :/ And it doesn't help develop a style, but to each their own I guess.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.