[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CWC Art Critique

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (130KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 500x682px
Critique the true and honest artwork of Christian Weston Chandler.

I'll start: it's completely symbol drawing, he holds his pencil in an awkward and clumsy grip, there's no sense of colour theory or colour balance, his characters are always off-model and don't have convincing anatomy, he's clearly never been to a life drawing class, there's no depth or solidity to his drawings, and his self-portraits are terribly inaccurate.
>>
File: 1487611261869.png (1MB, 1600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1487611261869.png
1MB, 1600x1081px
He has shit taste in aesthetics.
>>
>>2902141
You cannot critique, it is perfect in its own way.
>>
>>2902141
>>2902141
The problem with CWC's art is that it's too True and Honest. The later issues descend into a kind of self-insert cringey madness as CWC loses it and fails to keep his real life issues out of the comics. I think if he was able to manage his issues better he would have given more thought into the plot and actually taken time to git gud and maybe even come up with more original characters.

CWC is the extreme opposite of the Anons who have mastered fundies and made it but have not truly created anything to express themselves in years.
>>
Joke's on us, Chris was paid 1000 bucks by some faggot two years ago to produce more Sonichu comics. And in true CWC fashion he has yet to deliver.
>>
File: 1409978617955.jpg (34KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1409978617955.jpg
34KB, 298x298px
Honestly, you have to wonder how he basically never, EVER improved in the years he did Sonichu. Yeah, I know, he's literally autistic, but honestly 99% of autistic people have 100x the amount of self-awareness and ability to function than CWC has. Like, even though my art is fairly shit, looking at his stuff makes me feel a lot better.
>>
>>2902178
Where is "by Ben Garrison"?
>>
>>2902962
He is not autistic, he is a mentally retarded schizophrenic psychopath.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.