[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been drawing one every day, what ya think?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

All critiques welcome as I'm trying to get better
>>
Looks cool but a bit complicated to look at. I had to stop and think for a bit to know what I was looking at
>>
If anything, the brush that you used for the shining in the eye thing feels out of place with the shading in the piece.
Really cool, anyway.
>>
>>2899485
doesnt read well at all. what is wrong with drawthreads again? or you just a special snowflake, and in need of your own?
>>
>>2899573
It's his blog
>>
>>2899527
>>2899538
>>2899573
You fags will never learn. By shitposting on his troll threads you're making him stay around for longer. Stop feeding him and don't reply to his threads.
>>
File: google.png (122KB, 828x504px) Image search: [Google]
google.png
122KB, 828x504px
>>2899611
He spams this shit even if he's totally by himself in this thread. People tried to ignore his previous thread by the end of it and he posted like, five pictures back to back for a week with no one commenting in between and just kept fucking doing it because he really thinks this is his personal blog.

At this point, he does it so fucking often, he shows up as most popular on searches. Mods need to delete this shit and give him a warning to start posting in the beginner or drawthread.
>>
>>2899945
>Mods
DUDE
>>
>>2899945
lol where do you think you are
>>
>>2899952
>>2899949
I know for a fact there are mods, or at least a single mod, because I've seen some of the parody "been drawing one a day" threads get deleted as well as a couple of "political inspired/trump inspired" threads get deleted.
>>
>>2899954
Thousand /pol/threads were deleted after 300+ posts after 24+ hours or even not deleted. Malaysia threads were deleted some time, but right now they're allowed. Some time kronprinz threads were deleted. Anon was banned for reporting Kepok spammer. Another one was banned for creating kron thread while another 3 kronthreads got 200+ replies later. Vendetta threads, promotion threads, torrent request threads etc. We don't have /ic/ mod now. It's rng.
>>
Very confusing. The shadow does not work for me at all. You can not really tell What is part of the big robot dude and what is part of the creatures. I would advise you to differentiate them by different textures. Give the robot an overall dark armor or shine and give the creatures lumpy skin or scales.
>>
>>2899945
>Mods need to delete this shit and give him a warning to start posting in the beginner or drawthread
>Mods need to delete this shit
>Mods need to
>Mods
>doing anything
DUDE MODERATION LOL
>>
>>2899485
I can dig it. Mike. Let your haters be your motivators, gnomesaiyan?
>>
I don't think you can afford to be blunt with the lighting on this character, it's a simple shape, so I think you're getting caught up in the complexities surrounding it.
In other words it's only a little better than the first drawing of it you posted in the last thread.
Btw, where do you get the majority of your inspiration?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.