[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was told that drawing will bring me pussy >9 years ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (48KB, 714x521px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48KB, 714x521px
>was told that drawing will bring me pussy
>9 years ago
>>
>>2896784
every time i start drawing my cat comes over and hops in my lap and won't leave me alone
>>
>>289681
i have a beautiful , thick, mixed fiancee and a 3 week old kid. you ask me
>>
>>2896818
but you can't draw
>>
File: pepe in a great style.jpg (211KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe in a great style.jpg
211KB, 748x600px
>was told that talent isn't real
>was told that employers don't care about your art degree
>was told that beginners should read "Fun with a pencil" by Loomis
>>
>>2896784
Who the fuck told you that? No one cares if you have a piece of paper saying you can draw either.
>>
File: Blook Butt.jpg (229KB, 1451x571px) Image search: [Google]
Blook Butt.jpg
229KB, 1451x571px
>>2896833
Besides the talent isn't real thing all of that is correct, though.
>>
>>2896784
Nothing you do will get you pussy robot.
Now leave.
>>
>>2897057
>Fun with a pencil is a good book
Post your art.
>>
Fun with a pencil:
http://www.alexhays.com/loomis/Andrew%20Loomis%20-%20Fun%20WIth%20a%20Pencil.pdf
>>
>>2897057
Art school isn't needed, but only when you're a freelancer; when you want to work in a studio, it's a good idea to have a degree.
And I don't know of any beginners that actually improved after reading and doing exercises from Fun with pencil (me included). It's a shitty book and beginners should read Keys to Drawing and How to Draw by Robertson instead.
>>
>>2897909
>>2896578
>>
If you do anything for pussy you are destined to fail.
>>
>>2896784
Women are anti-civilization. bro.

Science, art, music. These things hold no value to them, only the associated prestige (if you're successful). As a consequence very few women feel truly engaged with art, despite being the overwhelming majority in classes, any females in such fields are vaunted far above their ability by thirsty beta males, while their crush is sucking the dick of some semi-literate drug dealer.
>>
>>2897973
Do you hate yourself or only women?
>>
>>2897990
I don't hate women any more than I hate children that do stupid ass things. But I do hate those who permit them to do so, cucked men and irresponsible parents.
>>
>>2898024
>Women are anti-civilization
>Blanket statements
>I don't hate women
>>
>>2898045
>has no capacity for abstract thought
>is a namefag

It checks out.
>>
>>2898052
>hates all women
>refuses to turn gay

Kill yourself kohai
>>
>>2898024
I like your style.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.