[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit sleep schedule

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file_0.png (114KB, 357x393px) Image search: [Google]
file_0.png
114KB, 357x393px
/ic/ help me how do I fix my FUCKED sleep schedule?? I've been going to sleep at 7 am and waking at around 4pm, I've tried to wake up earlier but I end up sleeping in the middle of the day later on. and also I've tried going to sleep earlier but I end up being unable to sleep for hours. pls help
>>
>>2895898
Pull an all nighter and reset your schedule

Wake up at 4pm and then stay up all night and all day till 9pm the next day
>>
>>2895898
melatonin is ur friendo
>>
>>2895914
This is very doable, but you have to do it at least a few times in relatively rapid succession. Like twice a week maybe even three times if you're up for it.

Or alternatively you could just keep sleeping later and later and wrap back around to getting up on time :D
>>
>>2895898

No hope, it's a never ending cycle.
>>
>>2895898
when you wake up at 4pm stay up till night comes and sleep(this will be hard as your mind will say to go to sleep and just lay on the bed. Don't) then the next day you will wake up in the light but don't be tricked. You will get sleeping in a few hours and need to stay up the whole day. again repeat stay up watch something fun and sleep at 9 night or 10 night.
>>
>>2895898
get a job. it helps.
>>
>>2895898
Caffeine no good for you?
>>
>>2895898
sorry to post reddit, but this is what worked for me.
https://www.reddit.com/r/LifeProTips/comments/meaq9/the_real_quick_fix_to_get_your_fucked_up_sleep/

"TL;DR Don't try to stay up all night. Stop eating right now and fast until your target wake-up time. Eat a large healthy breakfast and get some sunlight in your retina at that time. Repeat until sleep schedule has been fixed, it will take only** 1 or 2 days.**"
>>
>>2895898
https://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/04/how-to-get-up-right-away-when-your-alarm-goes-off/
>>
>>2895898
>mfw me
Please help me. I can't do this anymore. And if I *happen* to go to bed at night, I wake up at like 4.
>>
Forcing yourself to wake up early and going to sleep at the same time everyday, I guess. That's what I'm trying to do.
>>
Weed helps, I hope you get a hearty 11 hours of great sleep senpai (:
>>
>>2895898
Stay up a few hours later each day until you've wrapped back around, or stay up 30 hours or so if you can manage it. Either way, find something to do that you can do tired and passes time quickly for the extra hours you're staying up when you'll be most tired. Autistic video games are good for this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.