[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clip Studio Brushes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Where can I find Clip Studio brushes?
Please don't say from the clip studio assets feature. I can't use that for "reasons".

Also if you have a cool brush feel free to post it
>>
the daub brushes are on cgpeers. i like those
>>
>>2886090
don't fall into the trap of fancy brushes, your work won't look better because of them.
default brushes are the best, because they give you full control of the type of shapes or lines you design, without messing up your edges or relying on accidents instead of developing your own sign language. i don't accept you to agree with me, because it is largely a matter of taste, which is not intangible as you mature as an artist and a person.
the brushes are fun to fool around with, though i admit, especially for sketching
>>
>>2886117
accept=expect
it's late
>>
>>2886117
Oh I completely agree with you, but as you said "brushes are fun to fool around with".
>>
>>2886117
Default brushes give you a lot of control, but you aren't really in control at all if they're all you know. In real life, the velocity in drawing a line is something artists will clearly utilize, but default brushes don't come set up with that and needs to be turned on. I don't think there is any problem with using this velocity feature at all, considering it is mimicking how real pens work anyways. You can develop sign language with default and non-default brushes, it's not an either-or thing here.

There's no reason to try to force a default tool to do something it doesn't want to. If you are satisfied with default tools, good for you, but the design of every tool leaves its mark on the result. Understanding your brush dynamics, pen settings is the closest thing there is to having 'full control' in digital. Relying on someone else's brush pack and not understanding the parameters changed is no good, but if you know why you are changing something and how it changes the output, you are in control of the output.

At any moment, the tool can get ahead of us. With tricky traditional mediums, like watercolor, it's easy to allow a lack of technical control to lead you to having a haphazard style. The same thing can happen with digital and there's no reason to restrict yourself to the default toolbox in fear of the tool's impact. One should be able to tell how the tool or process is impacting his work; if not he is missing one of the most fundamental dynamics present in creating artwork, and he is falling into quite a bad trap, one of inattentiveness.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.