[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My classmate made this fanart from Overwatch and I think it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170302_214215.jpg (719KB, 2047x2003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170302_214215.jpg
719KB, 2047x2003px
My classmate made this fanart from Overwatch and I think it's fucking beautiful and amazing, but she thinks her job is a little piece of shit. What do you think, guys?
I want to tell her somthing so she can have more confidence in herself.
>>
>>2881485
I think this thread should be deleted
>>
>>2881485
Kek, you're asking us of all places?

Do you even know how toxic /ic/ is? Fuck off, m8.
>>
>>2881485
Better than me and 90% of /ic/
>>
read the rules you have to own the stuff you post. You think she would like been seen and reused as meme by motherfucking 4chan ? get lost.
>>
>>2881485
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>2881485
buy her painting then fuck her. unless she is you're daughter.
>>
>>2881485
it's fucking shit

fuck off

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>2881485
>she

Stop falling in love you gooey faggot
>>
>>2881498
No no, 93.7% of /ic/. May I ask op for your friends blog?
>>
>>2881485
unless you're trying to dick her, it's not worth the effort
>>
Brushwork is nice, but the fucking pose is abysmal. Took me 10 hours to figure out what her body was doing
>>
>>2881485
that jizzy orange color on her leg is giving me diabetes
>>
>>2881840
What are you talking about?
The brushwork makes the painting look flat.
>>
>>2881485
>I want to tell her somthing so she can have more confidence in herself.
I will fix it for you:
>I want to fuck her.
>>
>>2881876
The proportions and colours are doing that. The actual strokes are fine. Maybe. IDK I'm tired
>>
>>2881485
First of all, coming to a critique board asking for asspats for your friend is a bad idea.

That said, it's not bad. It's not concept art level and she still has some practice and study but it's not bad.
>>
>>2881485
i can see why they think its bad and why you if you have no experience think its good.
>>
>my classmate
what the fuck
go away
>>
Why is /ic/ full of such spergs? Just ignore the dudes thread if you don't like it, jesus.
>>
>>2881485
awful texture
>>
>>2882222
>spergs
Hello, Malaysia.
>>
>>2881485
>hands & feet out of frame
always look for her comfort zone when attempting to fug
>>
>>2881485
>>2881505
>buy the painting yourself
Yeah if you want to look desperate. Try to find someone else interested in it and get THEM to ask about buying it with your recommendation. That'd mean WAY more to her.
>>
>>2882242

>blaming Malaysia for this
I haven't been to the chan for a while, is Malaysia like the new hotspot for getting unbannable proxys or whatever?
>>
>>2882808
Then complete the ordeal by having said dude fuck her in front of you, not before you prep the bull like a good cuck.
>>
>>2882183
>First of all, coming to a critique board asking for asspats for your friend is a bad idea.
>That said, *pats ass*
>>
>>2882889

>he thinks calling something "not bad" is asspatting

Actually that explains a lot about this place
>>
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>2881485
She's being a self depreciating attention whore

Tell that stupid bitch that her artwork is fine and she needs to shut the fuck up
>>
>>2881485
looks like a copy and past of that single jump frame in the olympic boxes, desu. she probs copied it is why she thinks she is incompitent.
>>
>>2881485
the main problem is its not a hentai drawing
>>
>>2881485
proportions look off af, why the fuck did your retarded friend decide to skip fixing her sketch and go straight to finishing this garbage. end ur friendhsip with that autistic retard srsly
>>
>>2881485
>My classmate
You.
>I think it's fucking beautiful and amazing
What you actually think.
>she thinks her job is a little piece of shit
What you say to fish for compliments.
>What do you think, guys?
"Please agree with what I actually think".
>she
Naturally.
>>
>>2885642
are you a psychic? can you make contact with my ded gf?
>>
>>2881485
>My classmate
Of fuck off. No one is fooled when there are somehow more people coming here to shill someone else's work than their own.

It's generic shit and likely traced
Sage
>>
>>2881505
This, you don't need to waste the cash buying it.
>>
>>2881849
this holy shit
>>
>>2881840
i think you are just slow
>>
>>2881505
>>2882808
>buying a pre-made digital painting
you guys are as retarded as OP posting his "classmate's" art
>>
>>2881840
This, in fact I still can't see it. Can someone redline the body? I have no idea what the fuck that orange thing is supposed to be.
>>
>>2881505
*especially if she is your daughter
>>
>>2885789
She's giving me a ghost blowjob atm.
>>
>>2881485
There must be a better way to get into her pants???
>>
>>2887022
my nigga
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.