[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me out lads, how can i improve?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: img_20170302_0001-page0.jpg (416KB, 1240x1752px) Image search: [Google]
img_20170302_0001-page0.jpg
416KB, 1240x1752px
help me out lads, how can i improve?
>>
>>2880988
By struggling and trying to figure out your mistakes. But first, leave this shithole
>>
>>2880988
practice more on gesture drawing
If you draw from imagination try drawing less generic stuff
Also he have a very short arm
>>
>>2880988
arms too short > use ref
he only have a flat face and no voume > use ref
his belt isn't centered have no purpose, and buckle is fucked up > use ref
the cloth work is lazy and doesn't react to tension > use ref
tiny hands > use ref
wind on the cape but playmobil hair ? > use ref
foot aren't on the ground > use ref

read the sticky and get to work, you can do better than this crap.
>>
>>2881004
>>2881051
>>2881056
Wow, All these are great replies. How uncharacteristic.
>>
>>2881062
>uncharacteristic
he seems young. and i'm a nice guy (i teach to children an see worst all day long)

this is a 12~13 yo doodler who haven't figured out that drawing means work.

also, OP, 20 minutes isn't enough to call you scratches a finished work.
>>
>>2880988
Will this happen to me every day now? When will this pain stop...
>>
File: giphy.gif (824KB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
824KB, 350x246px
>>2881069
>>2880988
>>
>>2881069
>pain stop...
yeah, seen your post yesterday, so i loled when i saw this belt today.
>>
>>2881071
I think I discovered my life's quest...
>>
hahaha thanks for the replies guys, true, it isn't really finished it's just a sketch, but i was just wondering about some of the basics. i've always only drawn stuff in like 20 minutes but i always seem to get some things wrong. Anyhow, i appreciate the advice, at least now i've got the gist of what's wrong with my drawings!
>>
also, kudos on the belt post, you made me laugh
>>
>>2881069
this is why i don't critique or help people anymore. fucking ametuers bunch of tramps.
>>
>>2881098
What do you mean? Disregarding the hilariously obsessive and slightly autistic nature of this rant, both the critique was very informative and the guy receiving it was thankful and learnt from it in the end.
>>
>>2881098
yeah, cuz nobody helped you, you figure drawed at 11 like crazy and discovered masterworks only by yourself.

yeah it's good to tke credit for your work but never forget who made you who you are. As a teacher i have to say, well, fuck you.
>>
>>2881102
>>2881104
>what do you mean

because his valid point about how belts work are being completely ignored. the man just over painted op's illustration to push it further and it looks way better, stylized. then he just continues to disagree. anyway.
>>
another OP from another thread. can't blame this one for the other being slow.
>>
>>2881067
>tfw he's 30 and having a mental breakdown over your well meant comment
>>
File: 31ed1231e.png (37KB, 109x172px) Image search: [Google]
31ed1231e.png
37KB, 109x172px
>>2881149
>>
>>2881069
You're my hero
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.