[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginner here. How do I learn to draw fat people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Beginner here. How do I learn to draw fat people?
>>
>>2879585
Art not by me.
>>
American? Look yourself in the mirror.
>>
>>2879586
Google where fat deposits are on people. Men and women are different, so study both.
>>
>>2879585
look up tutorials on tumblr. I'm sure they have info on drawing degenerate art.
>>
Draw ur mom.
>>
>>2879605
heh
>>
draw animu first then learn to draw fatties
>>
Fat people are really fun to draw. They have interesting curved lines and volumes, subtle soft values.

>>2879585
Eh, you just do it. Take what you know about anatomy and figure proportions, then fill out more volume in the right places by referring to photos. A lot of times (and this is true for most new subjects) if you allow yourself to warm up with exaggerated caricatures you'll feel less intimidated. Just have fun with it.
>>
File: 1488115309357.gif (982KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1488115309357.gif
982KB, 500x364px
>>2879585
Try sketching a broad figure signifying the pose, as blocks or a stick figure, you decide.
Then study the rotund parts of the model and sketch them over the posing stick figure.
And then just clean up the mess and add the details.
Preferable you use a lighter pencil like a H5 for the broad definitions, and then go over the lines after cleaning with perhaps a B or B2 pencil.
Then I guess you would add tones, weather it be cross hatching or smudging large quantities of graphite.

>>2879629
And yes! I totally agree. In fact, better than fat people, I'd say drawing old people are some of the most fun things to do.
>>
>>2879585
Not gonna make it.
>>
Get in gabe we need you here.
>>
>>2879585
Don't. No one wants to see that grotesque shit.
>>
>>2879834
I do.
>>
>>2879585
Just go to life drawing classes fat chicks love posing nude for some reason. probably the only time shes gets to be nude with someone else in the room.

plus theyre hella easy to bang.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBtUTz6FTAQ
I'd say just know how to describe form and where the body's fat packs are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YtjgAbI5vg

fuck every tuto, work more and shut up.
>>
>>2879842
The places nearest me all have skinny elderly models. It's really dependant on where you live.

That being said, look up plus sized models OP. There's plus sized pin up models (Good for difficult poses which will help you learn weight distribution) and other things.
>>
>>2879604
This
Also look at weight loss progress pics and tv shows about fat people
>https://youtu.be/6L5IS6WCKUE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.