[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graffiti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Anyone up for a graffiti/street art thread
>>
post ur illegal work.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 450x800px)
image.jpg
81KB, 450x800px
Here I didn't get to finish it because some guy with a pit bull decided to run after me I might finish it someday
>>
File: OilCity2D.jpg (399KB, 1440x2560px)
OilCity2D.jpg
399KB, 1440x2560px
>>2878825
So far I've only been doing small tags and characters.
pic related, recently did this for a local skatepark

I've wanted to get into stenciling. What's your method for creating a stencil, and carrying it to a spot without being conspicuous?
>>
You'd be surprised how few people care about someone spraying a piece in public. They've got to have a real stick up their butt about graffiti to intervene.

Any single layer stencil is enough to get up in public, just make sure your material isn't too thin. Card is solid but doesn't roll too well. However...

...if you fix your printed design onto some decent cardstock, then cut the card into smaller squares, you can tape them back together to make something that'll fold real nicely. When taping it back up, use packing tape all along the cut edge, front and back.

You also need to think about how the stencil will 'hang' when held up against a wall. You don't want any parts of the stencil 'flopping' over when you're spraying it. Use some duck-tape to fix the top of the stencil to the wall and spray it as quickly as you can.

Content is a whole other topic but if you're fast, you'll generally be fine.
>>
>>2878862
Why are you spraying inverted crosses and pictures of Jesus with bars over his eyes? Is that "political"?
>>
>>2878825
how to do street art? where to start? are stickers a good way to start? or i should start on grafitti and stencil? how do i get into the vynil toy scene? how to become an artist? i'm serious on these questions . i'm an industrial designer, always watching for the topic, but never explored. maybe too rational about it. please guide me.
>>
File: IMG_0282.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>2878825
Bad lighting but I put this baby up a long ass time ago
Only pic I have of any of my work. It's a shitty alternate tag cause I don't take pics of my main
>>
File: IMG_20170210_115151_edit (1).jpg (150KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_115151_edit (1).jpg
150KB, 1080x1080px
>>2881984
easiest way is to start with stickers. you can literally grab a shit load of them for free from the post office or UPS or whatever. everyone does this so its okay to be shitty at first.

That, or make your own design or drawing and have them made

Carry a shit load on you and just place them up everywhere you go or give them away to edgy teens who can do the bidding for you.

don't bother with vinyl toys. they're a waste of time and money

Pic related.
>>
>>2881948
I once saw a (probably homeless) guy spray "JEREMIAH" on the sidewalk outside a small church in NYC
Not a single person stopped to intervene or even talk to the dude
>>
>>2882177
Looks like shit.
>>
>>2882512
Thx that's what I said
Feedback would be nice
Your an artist right? Shouldn't you know how to crit?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.