[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning natomy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: vitruve_de_leonard_de_vinci.jpg (45KB, 662x366px) Image search: [Google]
vitruve_de_leonard_de_vinci.jpg
45KB, 662x366px
Hey!
Do you have tips about how to learn anatomy? I'm using the Vilpu drawing manual alongside the book from Joseph Sheppard but i find them just disturbing...
>>
>>2877237
Heve you tried sculpting?
>>
>>2877238
some time ago i tought about trying that but i also told myself that "if i don't know how to represent the twisting/twirling of a muscle on a paper, how could i sculpt one?" do you think that it would improve my understanding of the placement of the muscles on the bones doing that? (sorry fot the approximative english btw)
>>
>>2877245
Yes, because it's a lot easier to sculpt something than draw it. You don't worry about perspective and translatin construction of forms from 3d into 2d like in the case of drawing. You literally only have to worry about putting the bones, muscles etc where they belong. I wish I knew that when I was starting out. Try it, all you have to lose is a couple of evenings and a price of some basic materials + tools, which is much cheaper than the invaluable time you will spend on struggling with anatomy just on paper. Plasticine is cheap as fuck, monster clay is pricier but easier to work with.
>>
>>2877250
Just purchased 1 kg of plastiline online (because for any reason, they don't have any at my local art shop ...)
Do you have some advices on how working with that stuff?
>>
>>2877381
watch Julian Khor's channel on YT
https://www.youtube.com/user/juliankhor
>>
File: P3020012.jpg (226KB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
P3020012.jpg
226KB, 4608x3456px
Well... i'm definitly not a sculptor ... It's supposed to be an arm...
>>
File: P3020011.jpg (279KB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
P3020011.jpg
279KB, 4608x3456px
>>
>>2880220
Would you be a swimmer right after your first try? A horse rider? A marksman? A guitarist?

Fucking millennials and their instant gratification culture.
>>
>>2880223
Nice dragon dildo
>>
>>2880235
people with this type of mentality usually drop off /ic/ after a week or two

hope that clay wasn't expensive kek
>>
>>2880235>>2880242
I never said i would drop off so easily guys

>>2880236
that's the point!^^
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.