[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zdzisław Beksiński

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Beksinski-x4.jpg (324KB, 815x990px) Image search: [Google]
Beksinski-x4.jpg
324KB, 815x990px
Discuss.
>>
No.
>>
>>2876976
Yes.
>>
Does no one here really not know about Zdzisław Beksiński...

I'm dissapointed in you /ic/ For shame.
>>
Reddit's first fine artist
>>
Sorry bud but it's obvious you're the only one who posts Memesinski here
>>
File: Artwork-by-Zdzislaw-Beksinski-1.jpg (96KB, 503x600px) Image search: [Google]
Artwork-by-Zdzislaw-Beksinski-1.jpg
96KB, 503x600px
It's a shame, his stuff was some of the coolest shit you'd ever find.
>>
>>2876967
I just found out he got stabbed to death by a gopnik over ~100 USD in polen cash.
>slavs, not even once
>>
>>2876995
wut? is this meme?
>>2877013
yeah...it was a sad day. I would've loved to see what else he would've done
>>
>>2876992
You're not enlightening anyone.
It's like you went to /mu/ and started talking about how you found this cool band named "Death Grips" and you want to discuss it.
>>
>>2877003
>It's a shame, his stuff was some of the coolest shit you'd ever find.
>coolest
>shit

Well, it was certainly one of those two things.
>>
>>2879642
Yes, cool.
>>
>>2876967
bit of a narcissist. death followed him everywhere he went. his images are hellish and so convincing it sends shivers down my back.
>>
>>2879642
the coolest
>>
when you hit the bong too hard and can't decide between drawing hell and a gamecube.
>>
>>2877330
lmao great comparison
>>
>>2877075
>is this meme?
yes, beksinski is basically meme-level, like neutral milk hotel on /mu/. still not convinced OP isn't trolling.
>>
>>2880763
why is beksinski meme? are his paintings not considered good?
>>
>>2882050
Just posted too much.
>>
>>2876992
We all know who he is, wtf do you want us to say about him?
how about you make a proper fucking thread next time you faggot.
>>
File: 1457873786975.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457873786975.gif
3MB, 400x225px
I love how everyone on this board bitches about shit threads as if it actually fucking matters and it just makes me all the more depressed and cynical.

Haha fuck all of you guys.

Oh yeah, Bekshynshky is real gud but yeah everyone knows him.
>>
>>2882387
Its the deeply disturbing nature of his intent to make you feel his feels i like alot, its him the most vintigy and Barlowe goes close to creepy real Mohrbacher stylized for the new age goth fucks, Bekshynshky is i think raw-er
>>
>>2877013
no fuckin way !
>>
>>2877013
he was a slav too though...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.