[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this too aggressive to decorate a home with?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: il_fullxfull.1145943408_gdl7[1].jpg (273KB, 943x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1145943408_gdl7[1].jpg
273KB, 943x1500px
Is this too aggressive to decorate a home with?
>>
File: il_fullxfull.942134074_q4mn[1].jpg (438KB, 1370x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.942134074_q4mn[1].jpg
438KB, 1370x1500px
What did I think of this?
>>
File: il_fullxfull.812346963_3sea[1].jpg (380KB, 1382x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.812346963_3sea[1].jpg
380KB, 1382x1500px
>>
>>2875450
Are these yours? There quite nice.
>>
>>2875455
No I'm a collector. I'm thinking of buying one but I want to get a different set of eyeballs on them first.
>>
>>2875460
they are quite nice, i'd hang them on my wall
i like the first one the most
>>
>>2875426
i think they're good
>>
>>2875463
Thanks. I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking some fundamental flaw.
I'd post the dude's etsy but 4chan thinks it's spam.
>>
They look cool. If you do get them as prints I think you should put them in a simple frame too.
>>
>>2875515
nah fuck prints.
I think the artist intends them to be shown without frames.
>>
I like them and would hang one (1 or 3) in my place.

They seem like they'd be appropriate for the wall of a young bachelor living in the city who has a taste for clean design and achromatic decorations.

But then again that's basically me and I love good figure works.
>>
>>2875545
So how many vaporizers do you own again?
>>
>>2875545
Do you also like to invite muscular men over for rough butt-fucking, sans-lube? Cause that's what these pieces communicate to me.
>>
>>2875426
What the hell does "too aggressive" mean?

I think it has a very strong composition with bold visual interest. It's either too aggressive for you or it's not.

As for what a layman might think if they saw it in your home, I don't think they will be on edge. I think it has basic elements that anyone would appreciate. I think the only person who would read a piece of art that's aggressive in your home is something like Guernica or something with bloody organs.
>>
>>2875595
I agree they're homosexual take that as a neutral comment however
>>
>>2875426
Home decoration aside, the second and third ones posted are sooo much more appealing than the first. The way the empty forms interact with the heavily modeled ones creates a very distinct physical presence that defies their ghostly appearance. On the other hand, the first piece treats the empty linework like a cheap visual gag, with the modeled structure "fading" away from the torso. The other two are legit awesome though, I could see them hung in an athlete's home.
>>
They look a lot more homoerotic than agressive; not that i'm against that, I think they look quite good
>>
It's too soon to tell what the image will look like
You should have waited until the images were finished
>>
File: 1467122020886.png (748KB, 800x724px) Image search: [Google]
1467122020886.png
748KB, 800x724px
>>2875438
>>2875450

if you're into two buff dudes angrily wrestlefucking eachother, then sure, because that's what these paintings look like.

yeah I'd put them in my home, and when I invite a male friend over by himself, he can stare at those paintings and then stare at me and then realize that i was also staring at him intensely
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.