[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does drawing help you get a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: hmm.png (802KB, 1028x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
802KB, 1028x1080px
We all know of that tired old "guitar gets u chicks" meme. It isn't true anymore, but does this apply to drawing now? Does having the ability to draw well make girls more attracted to you? Has a girl ever shown interest in you because of your drawing skills? Share your experiences /ic/
>>
Put it in reverse : if a girl who draws like Kim Jung Gi likes you, would you ask her out?
Or will you her body, clothes & manners attract you more?...
If you can answer this, you know the answer...
>>
>>2874900

Are you 1. Attractive? If not then no. Are you 2. Passable looking but also psychologically desirable (alpha personality)? If not then no. Drawing for girls might work in highschool but it doesn't work in life.
>>
>>2874945
Fuck yeah id like to breed with her. Imagine the superpowered ubermench artist babies we would have
>>
>>2874900

No. You're alone until you're good at something.
>>
>>2874900
In my own experience I would say that it helps you get in contact with girls that you wouldn't otherwise talk to, if they spot you draw. But that's about it. I'm sure a ot of other factors play in.
>>
Any sort of shared hobby is a chance to talk to someone. If you can make mutiple chances to talk with someone you like, I'd say that's already a huge step forward for a lot of people.
>>
>>2874900

Well it can help you elicit nudes of underage weebs off of deviant art. Not speaking from experience ofcourse, I would never do such a immoral things.
>>
>>2874977
implying you wouldn't alter the kjg gene
>>
>>2874900
It does help me get in contact with other people.
Last time I went to an art store to get some supplies and ended up having a half hour long conversation with the lady behind the counter.

I haven't really talked to a lot of people for that long in years, it's one of my struggles right now, I can't get a gf because I don't meet people and I can use art to meet people.

Of course, I still have to get out of my room myself but at least now I have a reason to.
>>
Having a hobby and being good at smt makes you more interesting that's the most you can get for appeal.
Having a gf bf is bad for art focus however.
>>
>>2875058
hypothetically how would one go about this. I'm just curious for speculation's sake, since you yourself have obviously never done it yourself and I would never wish to perform such an endeavour myself
>>
File: file.png (550KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
550KB, 1000x664px
just draw your own gf, bro
>>
It can also help you lose a gf, if your art career is impeding on the relationship

Source; my gf broke up with me recently
>>
>>2874900
why are you using a picture of our lord and savior david foster wallace?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19KB, 376x362px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19KB, 376x362px
>>2876099
honestly this.

i am hiki, so i decided draw my ideal gf instead get actual girl
>>
when i was 18 i was fucking my muse and model, she was an artist too, i was her mentor and model. You see a patern ?
she made it and i'm still battling, btw.

And for the guy above, sry she wasn't the one, i'm currently grinding on my artbook. have to finish everything before mid-march. My GF didn't see me for 3 weeks, she's ok with that.

You will have to compose with another type of relationship, until you "made it". (for me it would be working 10hrs a week and get paid enough)
>>
>>2876113
Post results.
>>
>>2876173
not gonna post.
i'm still not good
>>
>>2876178
Post anyway so we can help you speed up your path towards being good.

You're anonymous anyway, so just show us already.
>>
>>2875065
shouldve just called it the kimg jung gene
>>
going out and doing anything will help you get a gf
>>
>>2874900
>Does having the ability to draw well make girls more attracted to you? Has a girl ever shown interest in you because of your drawing skills? Share your experiences /ic/
Old fag here. I'm 32 so I might be able to give you younger faggots on here a bit of help on this. Yes, art makes you more attractive to women. The better your art is, the more they'll show you some pretty obvious interest. I've gotten some easy pussy because of my sketchbook, but art alone won't get your dick wet. You still need game. Start working out, wear clothes that fit, get good at art, make a beastly sketchbook, have some paintings stashed on your phone, and learn how to talk to women. Getting pussy will be easy if you know how to draw and learn how to flirt. Art is what those PUA's would refer to as a DHV, if you want to use it to get laid then it will definitely help you, just don't come across as socially inept or creepy and get comfortable talking to people about your work, don't get fazed about rejections, and just have fun with it. Art comes first though, women are just a bi-product of your success.
>>
>>2876286
>wear clothes that fit

those clothes arent comfortable faggot
>>
>>2876339
and the cold get's thru everywhere

loose cloths for maximum comfiness is the way to go
>>
>>2876341
oh and gray joggings with grey tshirt for optimal sun deflection and consistency.
>>
>>2876339
That's because you're fat.
>>
>>28763505
5f and 15/16" (182cm) max 17X. min 152 (2 years ago). I'm not fat faggot
>>
>>2876339
neither is art if you wanna make it
>>
>>2874900
Most importantly, does drawing help you get a bf?
>>
>>2874945
The perception of women is very malleable.
>>
File: wife.jpg (236KB, 1000x1864px) Image search: [Google]
wife.jpg
236KB, 1000x1864px
>>2876099
>just draw your own gf, bro

I tried but it didn't end up well.
>>
when will you fucking r9k cucks finally fucking leave this board? why cant you just stop making the same fucking thread every week? no one will ever want to fuck you. end of story. art wont make it happen, music wont, just fucking eat shit and die.
every fucking week i swear to fucking god. no wonder this board is so shit.
>>
>>2876389
>tfw it starts off all bad
>then get to the last panel where she's cute
You can do it anon! I believe in you! Your waifu will wait for you forever as you make her more beautiful!
>>
>>2876369
just make your own thread and ask for one. We have enough fags to satisfy you.

If you're a girl just lost weight, fattie.
>>
>>2876401
lose*
>>
I don't think specifically drawing will get you the ladies, but if you befriend people who are artists it's a nice way to get close to them. I met my so through an art group and we've been together for almost a year now.
>>
>>2876405
Are you cute
>>
>>2874900
guitars get you chicks....if you're in middle school or high school. same with art especially if you can make girls feel pretty when you draw them. Past that no one cares anymore.
>>
>>2876413
This is only true if you suck at it. If your work is pro quality then women will definitely be attracted to you. Girls don't change, they just get older.
>>
>>2876409
meh.

I'm sorta weird looking. I find him really attractive and he thinks I am too but I'm pretty sure we were both biased because we were already good friends and only talked with video off for a good while. The more you get to know and like someone the better they look to you.
>>
>>2874977
But you can't draw, you retard.
>>
>>2876389
Kek

Fucking saved
>>
>>2876413
>tfw draw, play guitar and /fit/
>tfw I look like an ogre so none of that matters anyways

Thanks Dad.
>>
>>2874900
Got me a wife, even though I'm not very good. Added her profile to my friends list (language learning website) because she had a link to her DA on there. Thought we'd share a hobby and we'd have something to talk about. I was right.
>>
>>2874945
>if a girl who draws like Kim Jung Gi likes you, would you ask her out?
Sounds like my dream chick.
But maybe I'm a bit biased.
>>
>>2876389
i fucking love this
>>
>>2874900
Being good at something like drawing can make girls attracted to you, but most girls probably don't want a bf who sits around by himself all the time in isolation trying to get good and not interacting that much with the rest of the world.

>>2874945
Why would a girl who's better at you at art be attracted to you? She's further up in the art dominance hierarchy than you are.
>>
>>2877533
>but most girls probably don't want a bf who sits around by himself all the time in isolation trying to get good and not interacting that much with the rest of the world.

That's why you gotta find a girl who is the same way. Though, admittedly, it is kind of hard for two recluses to find each other...
>>
File: Rare DFW.png (1MB, 1021x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rare DFW.png
1MB, 1021x768px
>>2877533
>Being good at something like drawing can make girls attracted to you, but most girls probably don't want a bf who sits around by himself all the time in isolation trying to get good and not interacting that much with the rest of the world.

I do do that - sit around in isolation trying to get good, and boy does it work wonders; I rapidly improve at everything I put my mind to - but I also want to interact with the world. I'm only slightly autistic, I actually really enjoy social interaction if it's with the right people. Finding the right people is the hard part though. I am about to finish high school (18 don't b& please), I don't like anyone here, I am surrounded by heads and bodies. I'm gonna move out of the country for university, meet LOADS of new people, really get to know everyone, join clubs and stuff, find people who share my interests. I will probably find a gf among those people.

How do you get girls who are reclusive, though?
>>
>>2874900
No, if anything the disciplined regime necessary for the constant production of quality art will make it infinitely harder for you to get laid.

And I'm not talking about "muh draw 16 hours a day" memes. Professional artists work 12 hours a day. Similar to doctors and executives but for a tenth of the money, so you won't even be able to buy a trophy wife with your efforts.

Embrace solitude or give up on art before it's too late for you to learn a trade that'll actually get your dick wet.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 800x533px
>>2874900
Asians are very receptive to their environment and to the cultivation levels of people around them, so it would be easier among them. You could include women with partial heritage from India because they are also very visual. A HAPA might look over a sketchbook and talk freely about how they want to model... Sometimes they bend toward you and smile like courtesans. It may have something to do with an Asian desire for harmony, or they may have simply absorbed the false notion that they are lacking in spatial intelligence.

You would be better off mall drawing in a theater town or arts college.
>>
>>2878367
Note that this is not as true of Eastern Europeans, who tend to prefer 'dominant' traits.
>>
>>2878241
you sound retarded
>>
>>2877533
>Why would a girl who's better at you at art be attracted to you? She's further up in the art dominance hierarchy than you are.

Because being good at art won't be the only factor for this? It's as simple as that! The look, mindset,skill,... That's a whole package man.
>>
>>2878241

If you understood all the things you claim to, you would not be so lonely.

Your schemes to trick people into liking you will fall short once they realize the surface is thin and there is nothing underneath.

Spend time developing your personality.

Or, rather, quit shit posting and draw some pictures instead.
>>
>>2876286
This.
Also if you end up making an income from Art as a freelancer or by working on cool projects you will be an attractive male to a female looking for adventure. Just the right amount of bad boy. Just the right amount of provider.
It shows that you are industrious and not wasting(the majority) of your time on Video games, Watching TV and playing Magic the gathering with your unemployed depressed friends. Everything in moderation!
>>
>>2878272
>Professional artists work 12 hours a day. Similar to doctors and executives but for a tenth of the money
This really depends on what kind of career you end up with as an artist. At his peak, James Jean was easily clearing over 6 figures a year, had a gorgeous house out in Santa Monica, and could pump out work relatively fast and traveled quite a bit. The guy busted his fuckin ass when he was younger to make it but once he did, he wasn't exactly struggling. He made the mistake of picking a psycho cunt for a wife, but he definitely gets some pretty decent looking broads, something he called a "revenge of the nerd" scenario. Even if you're working 12 hours a day, you can still take a few hours off on a friday or saturday night to hang out and get a drink with people. You still have to get out of the house to buy shit like food, or art supplies, or whatever. Just talk to women when you're out. You definitely should go monk mode on the first part of your career for years to make it, but that doesn't mean that you spend the entirety of your career alone in a studio.
>>
File: IMG_2701.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2701.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
if you're really putting effort on getting good, yes, that would impress a girl since it is a sign of having a goal and selfdiscipline. both desireable traits in a partner
>>
File: T-Rex.png (134KB, 629x500px) Image search: [Google]
T-Rex.png
134KB, 629x500px
>>2876099
Okay :D
>>
>>2878371
I am not retarded. :(
>>
>>2879496
Son, just find a social activity you genuinely enjoy and go do it consistently. Eventually and through many smaller interactions you'll give people time to decide if they like you or not even if you are shy and don't speak much. And those relationships will be genuine.

You can't force people to like you by forcing yourself everywhere they are. But you can get to like other people, and be liked in return, by being in one place consistently doing something you both really enjoy.
>>
File: pygmalion.jpg (547KB, 1280x1639px) Image search: [Google]
pygmalion.jpg
547KB, 1280x1639px
>>2876099
Pygmalion sculpted his own gf and she came to life.
What's stopping you?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.