[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoulder Pain.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Download.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Am I the only one that experiences a lot of Pain in my Shoulder after a long period of drawing?

Its gotten so bad that, after a like 7 hour drawing session, its hurts me so much that i can't even draw a stroke anymore..since every move with my shoulders kill me.
>>
Hitachi wand for its intended purpose might help.

Maybe sip on some chamomile tea, or check if you're deficient in Vitamin D.

Hope it let's up, shoulder pain is the worst.
>>
File: uliilia.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
uliilia.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I've had mild to severe shoulder pain since sometime in 2013. Its present when I wake up, when I go to bed and all throughout the day. It's a result of sitting at the computer drawing all the time. Right now I'm close to "making it" but the thought of this is beginning to worry me, as "making it" means spending even more time drawing and therefore facilitating the degredation of my shoulder.
>>
>>2867473
Do you sit hunched over when you draw?
>>
>>2867473

If you are close to making it then take a break, see a doctor, and recover your shoulder.
>>
>>2867430
I've had recurring pain in the inner forearm after drawing non stop, someone said it was inflammation of the muscle so I tried to not touch it too much but it doesn't stop. Not really sure what to do about it.
>>
yall niggas need to stop being obese neets and do some upper back / posture training like pullups , face pulls, and rotator cuff external rotation
>>
>>2867655
You shouldn't even need training to draw without pain, I have no idea how these people could possibly get to this point of pain and discomfort moving a pencil around
>>
>>2867655
>implying the old masters worked out
>>
>>2867933
Humans aren't meant to be sedentary
>>
Yeah I have really bad shoulder pains occasionally

Last time it happened I had pains for more than a week. I could still draw but it hurt.

Changed my tablet recently, don't know if it changed anything but there's no pain currently. Go see a doctor anon, don't be a dumbass
>>
Get up and walk every 30 minutes
>>
>>2867933

It's called overuse injury you gigantic faggot with zero knowledge of how the human body works. Google it and save yourself the embarassment next time - it's extremely common in all jobs involving repetitive motion despite not being physically demanding
>>
>>2868865
If your technique is so shit and you're so autistic that you suffer serious overuse injury from drawing you should quit art and just neck yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.