[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do about sweaty hands, lads? For my whole life they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1280x720-XYL.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-XYL.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
What do I do about sweaty hands, lads? For my whole life they have been fine but since last year they have been sweating harder than usual and it's starting to get annoying.
Do I just wear gloves? Is there some magical treatment for them?
>>
>>2866925
it's called palmar hyperhidrosis, and there is no cure or permanent treatment. you just have to adjust and adapt, which is easier said than done. I have it too and it's a total bitch :/
you could wear gloves, or maybe adding a sheet of (thick) paper between your hand and work should suffice.
>>
>>2866925
just turn the room temperature down fuking wanker
>>
>>2866936
mate it would be a blessing if it was because of that, they just start sweating after I start drawing regardless of temperature
>>
>>2866925
>>2866934
Is this a superpower? Can you guys shoot water out of your hands?
>>
>>2866943
sucks to suck
>>
You are putting too much pressure on yourself. Sweaty palms are an effect caused by anxiety. Take a chill pill and have fun.

Source: Personal experience.
>>
>>2866925
Open you're window or get a air blower
>>
>>2867006
Did the sweating reduce once your anxiety calmed down?
Now that you say it that might be the case, shit has been crazy and my anxiety has gone up a bit.
>>
>>2867020
Serious answer, I'm not trying to troll you, give it an honest effort: deep breathing exercises. Also, try to smile even when your not happy; it confuses your brain and causes the release of pleasure endorphins.

Furthermore, you need to tackle your anxiety head on. There is something seriously wrong in your life if you are this anxious. You need to figure out exactly what is wrong and take steps to resolve the issue.
>>
>>2866925
you can use the next:
Chalk
Talcum powder
Bicarbonate
Salt
Alcohol

Alcohol seems to me the most effective one
>>
Used to happen every time I drew on tablet. Wear fingerless gloves, no more waterfall hands. Doesn't happen as much now that I'm drawing on paper.

If irl I just try to do something that gets them dry before I have to touch people
>>
>>2866925
i got that in my fucking head when I get anxious/nervous in public and its a bitch...
>>
File: noided.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
noided.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>2867428
>>
File: sweaty hands.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty hands.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>2866925
>>
>>2868858
Kek
>>
search for hand ionization worked well for me, kinda expansive but it will change your life buddy even tho it wont stop the sweat on your head if you're too anxious. But in my case it helped me to think about something else than my hands
>>
>>2867092
Alcohol is the solution to many problems.
>>
>>2866925
Had the same problem. I used a fingerless glove or simply bandaged the right palm.
Nowadays I draw mostly via tablet so wet paper is not a problem anymore.
>>
>>2866925
>tfw when gf
>>
I had a friend who was like this. I actually went with the doctor to get him looked at cause it was getting so serious for him, like it was really bothering him on a psychological level cause he would be drawing 10 hours a day and the sweat wouldn't let him draw properly. Any way the doctor said it was a result of his ligameme over heating. He told us that unfortunately some people just have weaker ligamemes then others so there's nothing you can really do about it.

Last I heard, he drowned in a pool of his own sweat when he was studying at Feng's school. Poor guy.
>>
>>2869150
kek
>>
There's a simple solution called Drysol specifically for this. It's cheap. In the US you need a prescription to get it, but in the developed world its over the counter. Apply 1x or 2x per week before bed, no sweat at all.
>>
Shaking hands is a nightmare for me
as for drawing, it doesn't really bother me
>>
>>2869544
>Shaking hands is a nightmare for me
i feel you on that, whenever someone wants a handshake i die inside... then i see their reaction to my moist hand and literally die.
>>
>>2866925
masturbate
>>
>>2866925
relax. your hands are sweating because you are too tense. do your hands also get cramps in them too?
>>
>>2869633
carry a handkerchief...
>>
>>2868858
upvoted
>>
A friend got botox treatment for his hands because they were so sweaty, I shit you not.
>>
>>2866925
eat salty foods
>>
>>2866925
Are your knees weak ?
>>
>>2869544
do you smoke?

smoking and smoking withdrawals cause tremors
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.