[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kienan Lafferty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Whats ic's opinion on Kienan Lafferty, and his yt channel.
Pic related
>>
better at drawing from imagination than Proko
>>
>>2865247
Appealing style, but the 96548651 layers hurt my eyes.
>>
>>2865247
Typical ugly LoL art
>>
>>2865247
Love his channel, the guy's just fun to watch at 2x playback. His sketches can get repetitive at times but he has a lot of insight into his industry.
>>
File: IMG_20170217_232120.jpg (754KB, 1419x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_232120.jpg
754KB, 1419x800px
>>2865247
>opinion on Kienan Lafferty
it's after being impressed with his work, that I used this strange thing called google to search for the artist's name and discovered the wonderful world of drawing (up to that point the single kind of drawing and painting I'vs done was in school copying pictures from the art book)
>opinion on his yt channel
and after I've started watching his videos I realize there is no such thing as ''talent'' and ''magic'' but ''work'' and ''craft'' so I decided to become an illustrator like him

atm I am more influenced by kjg but kienan is the one who got me into illustration, first with his art, then with his videos
>>
>>2865247
Helpful tutorials and he's at a decent level. He has some useful insight into the industry as well. I think the thing that makes him stand out tho is just his positive vibes. Most artists I see are super quite, cynical and depressed sounding so it's refreshing to see someone like him. At first I thought he was an insufferable cunt cause he was always so jumpy and hyper. If he grew on me, now it's always motivating just to see him talking about art.
>>
>>2865247
he's so good that it hurts to see him do a cartoonish style different from the one in that ahri picture.
>>
>>2865247
His work is generic.
>>
>>2865358
Your mother is generic
>>
>>2865358
your work is even more generic

prove me wrong
>>
>>2865358
your mother is eric
>>
>>2865247
I like him but he's a bit gimmicky. He always draws certain things the same way. Not a fan of his persona, he comes off a bit fake to me.
>>
>>2867822
He's imitating day[9], and the title for his 9th episode even points it out. Seeing as his influence can seem phony, a second hand imitation magnifies that feeling.
>>
File: 1487520849020.jpg (14KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
1487520849020.jpg
14KB, 270x259px
>>2867828
>Day[9]
>Phony
nigga-watt?
>>
>>2865358

At least he works.
>>
My opinion is that anyone who says they suck probably can't draw a tenth as good
>>
>>2865247
I literally can't stand the overly enthusiastic behavior on his videos, at times it comes off as fake even
>>
>>2868028
>can't stand
>videos

Then why did you watch more than one
>>
>>2865247
did he use his own face as a reference for this one? feels kinda uncanny after seeing him in a video and then looking at the pic. looks great tho and i wish i could draw a tenth as good
>>
>>2865247
Kienan Lafferty has the most juiciest lips. Would love to see him crossdress, I would pay even
>>
>>2865286
cancer
>>
>>2865358
i fucked your mom.
>>
>>2868318
next time educate your kids better so that they don't do such comments >>2865358 on the internet

>>2868060
>not learning to draw ppl looking in the mirror
as i learned how to draw and what I like in different drawings, I noticed I find more beautiful eyes and eyebrows like mine
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.