[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whut mah brains does.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3860.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3860.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I've started picking back up wanting to get into art I used to be really decent. But now I draw weird things and they turn out weird and I like them just want to know what others think.
>>
This looks really boring, and quite shit. Neat if you're 17 and in highschool
>>
>>2861685
Boring that's a little vague.
>>
File: IMG_3773.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3773.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>2861685
Something a little more specific would be nice.
>>
>>2861693
Damn dats hot son boi get sum mad skills.
>>
>>2861697
It looks like a nose. I really really can't tell if that's your meat hammer or you're trying to shit on that picture.
>>
>>2861667
You can use that lighter and burn everything
>>
>>2861716
That's not a terrible idea.
>>
>>2861699
Is there any difference in that case?
>>
Zest for shit?

https://youtu.be/1jsXvxLbwr0
>>
>>2861667
This looks like the kind of shit people start drawing when their high.
>>
>>2861695
You're an edgy attention whore is that specific enough? Now go to the beginner thread
>>
>drawing eyes over and over
This board is 18+
>>
>>2861695
Are we witnessing something grow in these skulls?
>>
>>2861667

You're not really decent. That's fine if you're happy doing what you do. Making things you're happy making is important. Regardless, this board is meant for critiquing and the reception will mostly, unsurprisingly, be more critical than complementary.

If you want to grow beyond and do better, check out the sticky and the beginner thread. The beginner thread will be more than welcoming. The book thread will have the essentials to get you started.

The eyes you draw, for example, are drawn how you think they are drawn. Not you think they should be. How you "think" they are is symbol drawing and a common beginner mistake. "Should be" is when you begin to stylize your work (either cartoony or realistically) with knowledge of how the thing you're drawing actually is made and looks.
>>
>>2861667
Terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 800x479px
>>2861667
Most people here don't draw from their imaginations, and so they can only judge you based off their sense of what is 'quality'. There are some good charcoal drawings here and the reflections in the eye are great. Try drawing different types of skulls or skeletons for awhile.
>>
>>2862337
I really wish I had arms like a gibbon, that way I could paint and look at my painting from a distance at the same time. Maybe I can start painting with my paintbrush stuck to a meter stick.
>>
>>2862337
Yeah what this guy needs is asspats from you anon. "great charcoal drawings", fuck off.
>>
File: keeek.jpg (14KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
keeek.jpg
14KB, 487x423px
>>2861667
>draw eyes and skulls
fucking normie
>>
>>2862378
No I said they were good, and they are, relative to the paper quality. The reflections show some promise if he's willing to expand on his subject matter with more appropriate reference.

He's clearly enough of a pessimist without your input.
>>
>>2861667
Im going to try and give you actual input ... here goes.

I can tell you like shading and detail work. I can also tell you rarely do gestural/preliminary drawing and sketching. You have a had time not only finishing your work but also making sure it fits on the page.

My advice: Come up with an idea of what you want to draw in your head. Sketch it out on the entire paper before hand. You have an eraser, don't worry. Know where you want the ENTIRE image to begin and end and where you want in on the page BEFORE you add detail. As you change your gesture to best represent the skeletal system of the drawing (no pun intended) then you can start sketching the basic form, then the details, then shade. Make a promise to yourself that you can make a finished piece you can step back from and say, "okay, this is complete and not missing anything"

and obviously ... try drawing soemthing other than eyes, skulls, and mushrooms. Draw a human body, a still life, hell even fantasy stuff, just don't draw the same think twice in a row.
>>
2edgy5me
>>
>>2861695
EARLY STAGE PSYCHOSIS!!!1111
>>
File: C4yEv4rUMAALRf-.jpg (294KB, 890x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4yEv4rUMAALRf-.jpg
294KB, 890x1200px
>>2861667
>>2861695
i like them
>>
>>2862417
Kill yourself cancer
>>
>>2861695
This looks okay, but it's clear that you're influenced too much by psychoactive drugs which is as common as it is corny. I find this style immature. Develop your practical skills, and stay away from generic abstract "woah trippy bro" art.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.