[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix my life, /ic/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1458150359670.png (353KB, 429x564px) Image search: [Google]
1458150359670.png
353KB, 429x564px
How do I fix my life, /ic/?
>>
>>2861473
Ceru, muh nigga.
>>
Depends on what you mean by "fix"
You seem to be under the assumption there's a "fixed"
>>
File: 1419623893482.jpg (12KB, 285x337px) Image search: [Google]
1419623893482.jpg
12KB, 285x337px
>>2861478
The biggest problem I have right now is procrastination.

Even right now I'm procrastinating and not draw by making this thread. But I also procrastinate in other things. I need help, man.
>>
File: Bird.jpg (135KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bird.jpg
135KB, 1600x1200px
>>2861481
Procrastination? That's it? Easy shit man.
Do what Nike says. "Just do it"
Make the jump and draw, in fact, draw me something right now and post it within half an hour. You should be able to do that much. Don't know what to draw? Draw me a bird. You know what. I'll even make it easy on you. Here, an image grabbed off google. Doesn't have to be perfect, I can't expect that out right off the bat.
>>
>>2861481
>>2861485
ur both wrong

if you're physically unattractive you will never be motivated in life.
>>
>>2861481
Disclipin! That's all you need! Yeah sure you are tired - but you won't allow yourself to shitpost until you drew for at least two hours!

I've decided to cut so much nonsense out of my life. No more reddit at home - unless I'm taking a huge dump. No more mindlessly surfing the web - mobile on silent. Wanna play a videogame? Sure but maximum two hours then back to drawing.

Only thing higher than drawing in my priorisation is : Work ( obviously) quality time with husband, sport, quality time with friends.

After a few months it becomes second nature and you start to feel fucking depressed when you didn't draw a day.

I'm not satisfied with my day if I don't have to tape my finger cause it hurts so much to hold the pen after hours of drawing.
>>
>>2861490
true and I got a small dick.
>>
>>2861490
WELL, SHIT.
Time to end it, seriously. Now how the fuck do I get Nitrous Oxide or Helium.
>>
>>2861481
i am the opposite i want to procrastinate as hell but i can't do it anymore. as i type this with my feet i am also drawing 2 separate drawings with both arms, fucking my gf and practicing my vocal skills and i'm full of energy. i hate making it, i think one of these days i will get to the point where i won't kill myself because lofe is so fullfilling and i am succesafull as hell. cherish it while you still can my friend and be carefull for what you wish for
>>
>>2861490
Time to save money for plastic surgery. I'll make my body a work of art.
>>
>>2861490
I posted my face on soc once and got all 8+'s
but I'm still unmotivated and want to die. What do?
>>
File: youcandoit.jpg (213KB, 700x649px) Image search: [Google]
youcandoit.jpg
213KB, 700x649px
>>2861485
not OP but I wanted to draw the bird
>>
>>2861848
That's cute well done anon!
>>
>>2861848
At least SOMEONE is going to make it.

C'mon OP, better late than never.
>>
I forget where the article was posted, but the key to motivation is not short bursts of hard discipline, but by finding the little and basic things fun instead of a chore, making it not about discipline but simple fun, adding skill over time.
>>
File: lifeissuffering.png (218KB, 640x595px) Image search: [Google]
lifeissuffering.png
218KB, 640x595px
>>2861485
>>
>>2861948
Thats only a cheat for people who lack discipline
>>
>>2862016
A bit late but good job anon, you just need to get a lot quicker.
>>
>>2861476
Hmny is gonna be big soon. BUY THAA DIP
>>
>>2861473
go to a funeral. think about how you want to be remembered. get back to making that happen.
>>
>>2862133
>tfw don't want to be remembered
Really made me think, thanks anon.
>>
>>2862130
I kept getting frustrated with myself and erasing the whole body

Thank you anon, it feels good to hear that it isnt totaly shit
>>
>>2862134
it is unavoidable that you will be remembered. My goal is to leave a body of work behind, and be remembered as an artist. I lost my good friend yesterday so I'm not my best self right now sorry to be morbid.
>>
>>2861490
Nah, then you just need to make a youtube account until some fat girl with no self esteem settles for you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.