[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 hour every day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What can you expect from drawing 1 hour a day. I don't want to be a professional, but rather get confident in drawing from real life.
>>
>>2860361
Just draw, nobody can tell you what to expect from some set amount of time because everyone practices different things and improves at different speeds. Also this probably could have gone in the questions thread, not its own
>>
>>2860361
if you enjoy drawing, just draw whenever you can/ feel like it. And try to improve while you are at it.
If you have to set such a low amount of hours per day in hopes of improving, just give up already, you dont have what it takes

wondering how good you are going to be if you draw a certain amount of hours per day is a fucking dumb question.
>>
>>2860361
>tfw you will never work in a studio with people like these while sharing amazing ideas and sketches
>>
>>2860694
Are you kidding? It looks like hell on earth. Open landscape, obnoxious millennials and movie posters on the wall.
>>
You can develop decent beginner skills with just 1hr a day.
>>
Time over an hour is mostly irrelevant if you aren't smart about how you practice.
>>
File: notgonnamakeit.jpg (450KB, 999x662px) Image search: [Google]
notgonnamakeit.jpg
450KB, 999x662px
>>2860699
>unironically using the word millennial
NGMI
>>
>>2860699
yeah, that looks like a pretty depressing place

>>2861533

found the regressive
>>
Anything is better than zero hours spent on drawing
>>
>>2860361
It's better than nothing, but don't expect much progress. If you use the time effectively, you could gain a good understanding of the fundamentals. But consider putting more time into it over the weekends, as much time as you can, if you really want to improve.
>>
>>2860699
>>2861558
you look like depressing ppl
>>
>>2860361
This looks comfy. Any more pictures like this? I'm curious what the workplaces of professionals look like
>>
File: coffee.jpg (120KB, 546x540px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
120KB, 546x540px
>>2860361

something like this would prolly be 1 hour a day for at least 3 years
>>
File: feng-zhu010.jpg (66KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
feng-zhu010.jpg
66KB, 300x396px
>>2862000
"Practice a cup a day. Once you mastered drawing the cup everything else will be a piece of cake" - Feng Zhu
>>
>>2862030
>A piece of cup

Nice shilling btw.
>>
>>2860361
If you don't want to be a pro just draw whenever you like. Also once you get decent you'll probably spend more than a hour a day on drawing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.