[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Criticize me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0183.jpg (2MB, 3311x2457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
2MB, 3311x2457px
What u think
>>
>>2858777
HIDE, REPORT, SEGA
>>
>>2858777
I find it hilarious because I told you what I thought yesterday, and you go and make another one. You're not going to hear anything different from anyone else. This style of art is dead, there is no place for it anymore, it's kitsch, tacky, and out-dated to the point me looking at it makes me think you just took some picture off the Internet. If you spent time trying other stuff besides this, I would respect you, but it is the same goddamn color palette every fucking time, and it's an ugly palette. Try something new instead of this shit all the time.
>>
>>2858777
At least your faces no longer look like moist turds. Now they just look like people who have had shit smeared in their face.
>>
>>2858790
"this style of art is dead." What style is that
>>
File: 1485833604221.jpg (20KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
1485833604221.jpg
20KB, 500x221px
>>2858790

>"this style of art is dead''

Another sad case of black on black violence, when will it stop?
>>
>>2858815
The "black beauty salon targeting post-menopausal black women" style.
Jazz that shit up, but not literally.
>>
>>2858815
a cheap form of art-deco portraits executed badly. This is the only thing you comment on my critique. The painting is bland, dude, just bland, it says nothing to me. A woman staring blankly at the viewer. It's generic. Your palette needs refining, and really be conscious of the colors you're using. Are you mixing with black? Are you darkening the actual color you used on the face or making another? Just take the critique, the best way to critique is honestly. If you like portrait you should look at successful portrait artists.

Also, everyone on /ic/ is annoyed of you opening up a thread when there's others where you can get a critique without opening one. That's why I was mostly so rude before. If you want to be taken seriously here, start following how things go, and people will be genuinely respectful.
>>
>>2858777
pay attention to the thickness of paint that you are applying to the canvas and simplify your shapes.
>>
nice luckie trips bro
what i like:
you're clearly trying to draw everything 3D. you're trying to think about shape and form and i think that's great & essential. I also like the background, it's simple and pleasing.
What needs to be changed:
the shading is very off to start. i think your problems seem to stem from just mixing your skin color with black or white. your highlights on her skin should be some sort of yellowish, orangish color and needs to be blended in more. you need to think about where the light is coming from, where the exact source is. and i would make your shadows something pinkish or reddish, like your background. you appear to also be forgetting your cast shadows. and i guess lastly just use more brush types, and draw hair in clumps or locks. watch proko's tutorial on hair if you need more help with that.
>>
>>2859242
>>2859314
This is a notorious troll who is only here to shill his shitty artwork. Any actual crits are going to fall on deaf ears.
>>
>>2859314
It's so sad to see good people being taken advantage of.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.