[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spaceship design request

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: sci-fi-spaceship-abcs.jpg (103KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
sci-fi-spaceship-abcs.jpg
103KB, 640x914px
hello /ic/
please help
i have come to you today from /tg/ in hopes of asking for some ideas and or designs for some different looking space ships
im running a game that is set in space and im out of starship designs. google images has given all its got and its mostly iconic ships that are simple to recognize and i have come up with some ships myself but im out of ideas so im asking for some quick and simple but different looking ships

im needing

a space battleship / dreadnought (that doesn't look like a water based ship put in space)

a luxury passenger ship (lots of room for fun stuff inside) no weapons luxury liner the love boat kinda thing

a ghost ship / haunted / creepy (the “flying duchman” of space, weird science and dark arts combined, space horror stuff)

a WTF ship that is made of parts that were never meant to be a space ship by someone who somehow made a pile or unrelated things work together like a spaceship (kinda a junkyard special, but doesn't look like a flying garbage pile)

a space pirate ship (looks like a peaceful ship to the authorities but when it wants to it becomes a battle / boarding / smuggling ship)

a science ship explorer. lots of different sensors and sciency looking stuff and labs for doing experiments

an alien mystery ship. like stonehenge and the eater island heads. really different and with nothing to give any clues as to who built it, why, how, how long ago, or even what all the things your looking at are meant to do, or why its in this place. but definitely not made by humans

not asking for much just some ideas that are not star trek, star wars, a space airplane, a water ocean going ship put in space, or the flying angular dildo. that seems to be the few sci fi designs for all space ships
>>
File: 1481912949886.jpg (33KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1481912949886.jpg
33KB, 600x434px
>>2858018
/i/, faggot
Unless you pay, my rate is $40/hour
>>
>>2858018
i kinda liked how for the space horror ships they look different like in dead space they look like they have the ribs of a decomposed body or in event horizon its to look all gothic and shaped like a crucifix
>>
>>2858025
then dont contribute
all i can pay is in gratitude
>>
this is like someone showing up at a restaurant, ordering a ton of food and then going "well i cant pay you, get someone else to make it. i can only pay in gratitude." you faggot indie devs can just fuck off, we dont need your shit here. you have no clue how autistic you actually sound.
all i see when i imagine people like you is a skinny little bitch boy who debates about fucking star trek and whether assassins creed is a good game series or not with his skinny bitch boy friends. entitled little worm.
>>
>>2858062
I Cant Pay Bills with graditude
>>
File: Untitled.png (14KB, 368x234px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14KB, 368x234px
>>2858018
You're only going to get shit on for asking for free things. Sorry.
>>
>>2858018
I'll design these $150 a design but you pay up front
>>
File: save.png (8KB, 545x341px) Image search: [Google]
save.png
8KB, 545x341px
>>2858062
You can thank me now then.
>>
>>2858018
Star Wars-esque designs (which is literally everything post-1960s) are garbage because they are just random shapes bunched together with no overall design, you get design by having hierarchy, by having a strong overall form and then adding the details that don't deviate far from that.

I'm not going to do your work for free though.
>>
File: 1483126035753.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1483126035753.gif
21KB, 150x160px
>>2858062
O BOY I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>2858340
nice bait
>>
>>2858438
I agree with him. I dont think its bait.
Star wars-esque designs are stupid and would never actually fly in space.

But thanks to star wars we probably will never see a realistic space battle, only top gun battles but in space which makes no fucking sense because there is no air and without thrusters on all sides of the ship there is nothing to slow you down.
>>
File: spacesheep.jpg (45KB, 512x373px) Image search: [Google]
spacesheep.jpg
45KB, 512x373px
>>2858018
ive made it and i dont like it. take it and go
>>
>>2858455
In my opinion superior designers are evil!
>>
File: 626256.png (1MB, 1020x702px) Image search: [Google]
626256.png
1MB, 1020x702px
>>2858018
I'm not gonna draw for you, but check out scott robertson's stuff. He has a lot of original looking vessels, and his are almost perfectly drawn from a technical standpoint.
>>
File: 2863998202_34f5e1aa0e_b.jpg (409KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2863998202_34f5e1aa0e_b.jpg
409KB, 1024x768px
>>2858919
looks a little like the Megathron from EVE Online
>>
>>2858455
What is drama...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.