[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which MBTI type is best equipped for artistic gains?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: TypeTable.jpg (232KB, 1000x1145px) Image search: [Google]
TypeTable.jpg
232KB, 1000x1145px
Which MBTI type is best equipped for artistic gains?
>>
>>2857022
A cat.
>>
>>2857022

The greyhound is not a greyhound lol.
>>
Raphael was outgoing and would party and let people watch him paint, and then Michelangelo was always pissed and had breakdowns and yelled at his statues. And Da Vinci was just fucking crazy. And there are people with those same personalities that can't draw shit. Do you really think personality has anything to do with artistic gains?
>>
>>2857022
>Afghan Hound

fuck no I ain't grooming that shit

who would pay over a grand for a mohair sweater that rolls around in the mud and eats its own shit
>>
>>2857022

>Alaskan Malamute

Forgot to add ''Lazy and unorganized as shit'' in the description.
>>
File: droopy3-300x225.jpg (22KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
droopy3-300x225.jpg
22KB, 300x225px
>>2857022
Took one of these tests once. Got ISTP. Dog choice seems to confirm results. But seriously, fuck dogs. Feline master race.
>>
File: 1485833604221.jpg (20KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
1485833604221.jpg
20KB, 500x221px
>>2857516
>>2857325

>Being so weak and feminine you want a companion that's independent, cold and aloof since you lack those qualities yourselves

C.U.C.K
>>
>>2857022
>bull terrier

whew lads
>>
>>2857516
>liking cats or gay little dogs like Proko's
>not being a numale or a grandma

pick one
>>
>>2857526
Cats being prone to apathy only makes fostering a strong bond with one even better, to be honest.

>tfw cat climbs all over you to receive hugs and pats and kisses
>follows you to the bathroom or stick their paws beneath the door to find a way to get to you

Dogs are great, too, though. I don't know why people pit them against each other.
>>
>>2857526
>>2857549
Dogs tend to be needy, loud, emotional, prone to mental issues... like humans essentially, except even more retarded. Also they eat shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.