[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This cup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1486857295081.png (198KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486857295081.png
198KB, 960x540px
3 questions.

Who the fuck painted this?
Why does it exist in every other thread?
Is this some sort of hidden tree-house club thing that everyone knows but I don't? Own the fuck up.
>>
>>2856278
>he hasn't figure the meaning out yet
not gonna make it familanio
>>
>>2856281
this

LMAOing at you OP
>>
>>2856278
It was painted by a student of Norman Rockwell named Ruan Mullins. His English was lacking so they say that they communicated visually instead of speaking to each other. That cup was a gift from Ruan Mullins to Norman after he trained under him for around 5 years. Basically when you have a mentor that's a master like Rockwell, you keep training under them until you can produce a piece that is comparable to the master, aka a "masterpiece." This was Ruan's first and only masterpiece and it's been making the rounds here at /ic/ lately.
>>
>>2856278

why do u care?
>>
In the 'i wanna fuck girls and make art' thread, a girl posted this after talking herself up

unlike based merc.wip, it wasn't done ironically
>>
>>2856278
I googled your shit for a solid 5 minutes and it resulted in fuck-all.
>>
>>2856296
>>2838390

this thread
>>
>>2856278
/ic/ has some devout shitposters, almost nonexistent moderation, and plenty of users who have given up on reporting posts.

It's some idiot shitposting. In fact, that's probably the answer to most questions you could have about this place.
>>
>>2856278
fuck off
the cup isn't ever going to be as good as the merc. it's a dud.
>>
File: mercwhipevolution.jpg (377KB, 776x1119px) Image search: [Google]
mercwhipevolution.jpg
377KB, 776x1119px
he looks happy to me.
>>
>>2856296
>>2856299
No, that was when it became a meme. The file name shows that is was downloaded from a previous thread.

What really happened was that some guy was spouting some bullshit about imagination drawing or something and used the claim that he made it to support his bullshit.
Many anons asked to see his work, but at first he was all like "I don't really want to post it because someone will recognize it cuz I'm so famous".
Then he couldn't resist showing off and blowing the panties off the anons of /ic/ and quickly painted the mug which was so awful, it became a meme.
>>
>>2856320
merc_wip really does go with everything
>>
>>2856334
It never became a meme it will never be a meme. It's literally one tard making astro turfing threads and posts like this.

Sad!
>>
>>2856334
no he did it in like 30 minutes. i rmeber the thread he was going off on some shit about not making it. KEK.

some real shit
>>
>>2856338
Is "Sad!" a meme?
>>
>>2856341
he idolizes a fat white guy with the mental fortitude of a toddler, so he adopts the language.
>>
>>2856338
a meme is a meme tho.
>>
Someone stated "post your work" and the original artist actually did it. Its so mediocre it became a meme.
If I try to remember really hard.... it was like a little over a week ago in a thread about how everyone here sucks I think.
-shrug-
>>
>>2856342
hello tumblr
>>
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>2856278
>trying this hard to force a meme on a slow board
>>
File: 1486843154480.jpg (95KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486843154480.jpg
95KB, 960x540px
>>2856404

>trying

nobody is or was trying. shit just happened naturally.
>>
>>2856300
/thread
/board
>>
>>2856278
The better question is why does /ic/ have the worst fucking memes
>>
>>2857568
Because we're all dirt poor art students who should have studied the stem meme
>>
>>2857568
wuts wrong with it?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.