[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salutations. Ive been attending Sanfransisco institute of art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (171KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1032x774px
Salutations. Ive been attending Sanfransisco institute of art for the last semester and am trying to make it professionally within the next few years. This WIP is my final for the semester, what can I do do make it better? I have a week to finish it.
>>
>>2853745
I'm sorry OP, this doesn't look good, I don't pull anything away from this, there's no perspective or dynamism that makes me question anything. How long have you been going to SFIA? If this is what you have to show for a final piece, you need to do some serious work and look at contemporary art and see what is dynamic, and you'll soon realize this isn't nearly good enough to make it in the next few years. I don't give you a real critique on this piece because there's nothing to say besides it isn't good, I'm sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but it's the honest truth, if you think you can make it in a few years.
>>
>>2853745

Kek, nice bait.
That's a modified playstation

http://makomod.deviantart.com/art/1st-zombie-from-1st-Resident-Evil-PlayStation-Mod-515240255
>>
>>2853794
huh, if you hadn't have found that we might have been on a long 200 plus post journey of shitposting and arguments. really makes you think.
>>
>>2853779
i dont agree with your comment on it. i appreciate your criticism and know i have room to improve, but i dont think im years away from being a pro.

>>2853794
thats my profile which is why it had a watermark

i just want to improve my game /ic/
>>
>>2853794
some of his stuff is pretty cool tho
>>
>>2853801
if this is really you can I buy this from you? no offense but the resident evil one is your worst.
>>
>>2853804
yeah contact me through my deviantart page if youre interesred. i can part with it for 300. ill throw the resident evil one in for free when its graded.
>>
>>2853807
but you already auctioned it on ebay? http://makomodblog.blogspot.com.es/search?updated-max=2015-02-25T02:15:00-08:00&max-results=10&start=10&by-date=false

really makes me think.
>>
>>2853810
they ended up not paying for it so i never shipped it out,i think it was a scammer. Chinese buyers you know? anyways just message me on deviantart and let me know youre the guy from 4chan who asked about it
>>
>>2853812
yeah no, all of this seems believable.
>>
>>2853823
i came here asking for critique, not to sell anything. if you dont want it, dont buy it? i wasnt linking you to a different account i just said to contact me on the account it was from?
>>
>>2853823
so are you in or are you out
>>
>>2853827
I wasn't being sarcastic?
>>
>>2853856
I want to have sex with you if that's what you mean.
>>
>>2853859
im going to take a picture of it for a time stamp, do you have a requested angle so i can confirm it?
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 750x1275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 750x1275px
>>2853859
>>2853823
>>
>>2853944
clean your carpets, pig.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 750x1266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 750x1266px
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 750x1051px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 750x1051px
disc tray fully functional.
customization was done in such a way as to not inhibit opening or closing.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 750x1326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 750x1326px
apart from superficial differences to the outside of the console it works just the same
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 747x1139px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 747x1139px
one of a kind item good value
>>
these picks are fake, they are clearly photoshoped
>>
alright, I lol'd
>>
You dont do art, this is no art. It is barely Dekoration. Besides that it looks like done in 30 minutes. It has nothing. You fucking nihilist.
>>
>>2853801
You're aeons away from being pro.
>>
>>2853745
I realy like it
I wouldn't put such unnerving stuff in my home but it's a great piece for a gallery of such theme
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.