[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

critic me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 123.jpg (714KB, 2100x1152px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
714KB, 2100x1152px
Do your worst critic on me .Fuck me and break me i know im bad
>>
if any of you are wondering this is for a children's coloring book.for my advertising art class
>>
>>2851324
You're gonna give the kids nightmares, fool around with that girl's face especially and try to get something going that's more cute and less uncanny valley
>>
>>2851348
This. That creature has souls staring eyes.
>>
>>2851324
Looks cute from afar, but slightly frightening when looking close at the girl, the house is lovely
>>
The perspective on the house looks off to me, like the VP was too close, aside from that and the girl's eyes I like it, she looks cute in the 2 drawings to the right
>>
>>2851353
I think the problem is that the house is basically drawn in one-point perspective when it really should have a second vanishing point far off the page to the left.

t. Perspective Master
>>
>>2851358

You're right, it's not that drastic though. I think he could just fudge it a bit and get away with it
>>
i know the vp in the left was screwed . since my house doesn't have a lot of tables so i just drew the sketch on top of a book while using the couch as a table. It was really hard trying to find the vp in the left.^^
>>
i found the last illustartion, i accidentally deleted it......
>>
>>2851391
Yep. Definitely give her eyelids.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 274x184px
Am I the only one who thought of this?
>>
>>2851391
>>2851324
>>2851327

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't coloring books supposed to have simple, yet very clean and enclosed outlines? A lot of your lines are very sketchy and open. Also your shape design is pretty unappealing in general with lots of unnecessary lines breaking up the silhouette.
>>
File: 1486563356585.png (194KB, 960x698px) Image search: [Google]
1486563356585.png
194KB, 960x698px
>>2851395
>>
thank you for the comments guys
ok i get it
-clean lines
-better shape design
-better vp
-eye lids
-cuter face
i just have one queation ?how to better my shape design
>>
>>2851438

Lewd
>>
>>2851456
>>2851448
I am glad you liked it

we had another anon who did the same thing to everything posted a while ago
>>
>>2851324
Girl is awesome structures are meh.
even meh......
>>
i was laughing so hard when i saw it XD
>>
>>2851324
>Fuck me and break me i know im bad
that's weirdly masochistic OP
>>
>>2851324

This >>2851407

Shouldn't you have more cleaner lines? Also shapes that you use are pretty unappealing, children love bubbly organic shapes. If anything, all that furniture should have rounded edges or have elipsoid shapes.

Same with for example hair of that girl. It's too spiky. You need more bubbly and cute.

Also lines, seriously.
>>
File: file.png (371KB, 1268x928px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
371KB, 1268x928px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.