[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started drawing seriously about a week ago. Any tips from here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (152KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 720x1278px
Started drawing seriously about a week ago. Any tips from here?
>>
>>2851143
Go read the sticky you fucktard. Get Keys to drawing by Bert Dodson from the book thread and go through it and then go post to the beginner thread.
>>
>>2851145
Also stop making your own threads
>>
Who's your victim?
>>
>>2851143
Stop drawing on lined paper, post in the beginners thread (Use the catalog or search functions of 4chan to find it). Invest in some printer paper if you can't get a damn sketchbook.

Study from life not what you think life looks like. Learning to stop drawing from your head and draw from what you see, and committing that to memory will be you best friend in learning if you can learn it now rather than later.

Read the sticky. You don't have to read all of the books but i'd look into at least studying the skeleton and muscles and how they connect to one another. Some people don't learn well from books but there's tons of photos online of human anatomy you can study alongside shorter descriptions of these areas.

Study now because you won't get anywhere by putting it off.
>>
>>2851143
it looks great, don't listen to these people, op

both me and you know it's your style, art books will only slow you down in terms of improving

go get em tiger!
>>
Work on cross hatching first
>>
>>2851161
Ignore anyone that gives you only positive information. There will always be something you can do better. Whether you're a beginner or a master.
>>
>>2851161

This. All these /ic/ memesters are trolling you with their "anatomy" and "construction", sure you'll be able to draw a photo-realistic picture of an old man's ballsack, but you'll never attain the raw style OP has.
>>
>>2851181
>>2851161
These are nice memes, but don't take them seriously. You need to learn your fundies before anything else. Also, don't make your own threads, that's what the beginner thread is for.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 750x1319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 750x1319px
i recognize that style
>>
File: .jpg (42KB, 750x853px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
42KB, 750x853px
>>2851161
It's him
>>
>>2853732
>someone saved my drawing of someone elses drawing
>>
>>2853738
>>2853732
>>2853729
>>2853738
>>someone is trying too hard to make there drawing a meme
>>
>>2853758
>
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 444x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 444x527px
>>2853758
>there drawing
>there

you disgusting fucking mongoloid
>>
>>2853738
>It's a drawing of my shitty drawing that someone has saved
Okay i get it, this shit will haunt me forever if i don't get good or atleast decent
>>
>>2854139
Why are you impersonating me
>>
>>2851143
blog?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.