[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: loomis.png (24KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
loomis.png
24KB, 463x462px
Do I need loomis? Give it to me straight.
>>
You need to chill.
You've been getting butthurt and samefagging a lot about the other guy's thread.
Seriously, how old are you? This isn't the attitude of anyone past 18, hell I don't believe I knew even anyone at 16 so childish.
>>
>>2849678
fuck off i think this is great. if the other thread is ok so is this one faggot.
>>
>>2849678
Fuck off Mike, this isn't your blog
>>
>>2849676
blog?
>>
>>2849678
Kill yourself you jelous pathetic scum. I like it
>>
>>2849676
haha, well played anon.
you have my support.
>>
>>2849678
>You need to chill!
>Not the other guy who has literally had a thread to himself for 3 - 4 months because we have no mods to tell him to knock that shit off
>>
>>2849714
The other thread isn't about butthurt shitposting, is it?

>>2849845
1. I'm not the other guy and he doesn't seem butthurt enough to waste time on mspaint just for the sake of shitposting.
2. The mods wouldn't do anything, because he isn't breaking any rules by creating those threads.
>>
>>2849870
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
He is spams his same thread over and over again. Then he samefags to compliment himself and to ask for a blog so he can post it and make it seem like people were eager to see more of his work. He also has gotten to a point where he waves away most comments and criticism and replies to even things trying to help him with the same generic, "Hey, thanks man!". He doesn't want criticism, he just wants to spam his art.
>>
OP here, ill clarify some things. ive only come to ic a handfull of times, and decided to read the sticky last night. im not the anyone from any thread.

Whenever i lurk the catalog i see that steven universe shit so attempted to faithfully reproduce it and am asking if i need loomis. (still havent gotten a critique)
>>
to
>>2849870
>>2849678
>>2849934

from
>>2850690

p.s.
>>2849723
>>2849714
>>2849806
blogs?
>>
>>2849676
I fucking love this meme
>>
>>2849676
ENOUGH WITH THESE FORCED MEMES. GET BETTER MEMES /IC/, YOU LAZY UNFUNNY LOSERS. JESUS CHRIST
>>
pretty good, i like it better than the other guys work
>>
>>2849678
>You've been getting butthurt and samefagging a lot about the other guy's thread.
Nice b8
>>
>>2850779
>My tastes in memes is shit
Ayy
>>
File: Photoshop_2017-02-08_07-38-37.png (342KB, 1740x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Photoshop_2017-02-08_07-38-37.png
342KB, 1740x1133px
>>2850701
i thought the sticky was my blog????
>>
>>2851316
Got any in full color or just doodles?
>>
>>2849676
It's shit.
>>
>>2849676
Shit
>>
breddy gud :_DDDdd
>>
>>2852783
>color

lmao what am i a girl?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.