[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys paint on acid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: acid.png (2MB, 891x895px) Image search: [Google]
acid.png
2MB, 891x895px
Do you guys paint on acid?
>>
Drew 2B, next NieR's protagonist, when I was drunk af. I'll post it later.
>>
>>2848627
That's not a painting
>>
>>2852027
Rude but true.
>>
No only on paper or plastic.
>>
>>2852031
How is that rude you pansy
>>
I've drawn before. Sometimes I get sucked into a drawing for the whole trip and it's me calling to my husband over and over again asking "what color am I using?" Because it keeps changing color. Other times everything I draw just.makes me anxious so I don't get very far.

I think it's an experience everyone should have at least once though. I took half a tab twice in one night (so one mild long trip). Getting too much just fucks up all of the drawings and makes me scared.
>>
>>2848627
I'm studying water color so I usually paint on paper
>>
I paint with acid. My canvas is beautiful faces.
>>
I do a lot of painting on acid, usually find that the ideal period is either the ~1 hour prior to the trip (Im a tall dude so it takes a bit to kick in for me). Or after the apex of the peak. Generally find that Its hard to keep a consistent theme at the high point of the trip, thinking is too nebulous, figures move too much to be sure exactly of what you're doing. Though this is from somebody who does a lot of abstract watercolor garbage, could be totally irrelevant for people trying to do exact anatomical work.
>>
>>2848627

You're about as cool as the kind of edgy retard who paint with their blood.
>>
>>2853050
Are you from saudi arabia?
>>
File: IMG_3717.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3717.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Started during last trip but forgot about it until I finished it earlier
>>
File: Insaniteria.jpg (868KB, 1012x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Insaniteria.jpg
868KB, 1012x1200px
Did this while tripping...
>>
>>2855769
no offence, but why do people always draw violent/graphic stuff on drugs?
>>
>>2855769
Chick on top reminds me of one of the baddies in Devilman. All in all that's fucking sick dude.
>>
File: ffff.png (1MB, 1166x556px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.png
1MB, 1166x556px
oh god the one time i did acid (4 hits on a mushroom chocolate and henceforth the only time i will ever do acid before i turn into mandalalaland lcraze)

AUGH <3

it was like scribbling but i wasn't messing up or felt like i was messing up. you would draw a line and it would come out as this amazing nebulous cloud of scrawl that was somehow harmonious and you knew it was because of the acid and you knew you would never get to draw like this again once it was over.

pic related was from the afterglow period the days after. god what a beauty those days were. Changed the course of my entire college career because of that trip, for better or worse, it was someplace different, for sure.

oh and before i glorify AC!D for y'all naive ones,
"you (cannot) redo" once you do acid.
its effects/affects your life and are permanent.
you can't go back to the way you were.
>>
>>2848627
Yes.It has only done positive things for me and my artwork. It has helped in ways that I could have not even imagined previously. It's given me so much clarity and structure in the direction I want to be in, and has allowed me to understand things that I previously could not even wrap my head around. Acid can be a VERY powerful learning tool. Highly recommend painting on it at least once.
>>
>>2857178
depend on the dose and the person and what you expected from the trip.

it's just a drug, the spiritual experiences was yours
>>
Why is art made on drugs always so ugly and unappealing
>>
>>2856428
drugs reveal the true person inside
>>
>>2858861
I do graphic stuff like that all the time, I wonder if I'd start drawing moe under the influence.
>>
>>2858854

Part of it is probably because more often than not the type of person who likes to advertise "dude I do drugs" tends to make kitsch stoner shit.

Weed is one of the worst offenders by far. I don't mind the drug but stoner culture is fucking intolerable, especially when it comes to art.

Also a lot of stereotypical "acid trip" fractal kinda drawings are more "things that look cool when you're on acid" rather than "things you'd make when on acid"
>>
no i dont know why anyone would engage in an activity as technical and meticulous as drawing or painting when theyre tripping so hard they have no idea what the fuck is going on
>>
File: IMAG001 (7).jpg (325KB, 818x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG001 (7).jpg
325KB, 818x1060px
Here is another one...I tried to create a Being that was made up of cascading images all from one "story",with various themes and scenes swirling within one set shape. In this case there is no story,just suggestions of one.
>>
>>2857178

you sound really fucking cringeworthy

acid really is something else though, everyone should try it at least once
>>
love this so much
>>
>>2859354
>>2859477
meant this
>>
>>2858879
I agree, arrangement and concision are the very point of art. Yet even in American comics, you see people who just want to blow their talent on one big panel instead of producing consistent work.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.